Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit @ pittsburgh prediction thread

Ben throws for 400 yards but its ok cause we get 10 hurries. Det wins 31-27

24-13 Lions. Fauria and Pettigrew both catch tds, and Bush has a long td run. And Akers MAKES the fg...1 of 3 anyway

28-24 Lions, although I can easily see us losing. I think this game will be tougher than people think. Pitt has won two in a row at home, and I've heard commentators talk a lot about a huge advantage being our defensive front against the Steelers Oline. Last I checked, the Lions only have 15 sacks total, which is good for 29th in the league (Kansas city is first with 36!). I think we can contain the run game well enough, but Big Ben is smart/mobile enough to make plays throwing on us I believe.

Back