Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Steelers Thread

Weather in Pittsburgh...its a light rain here...first road game that will impact the lions. Every road game we have had unbelievable weather. Ive been to every road game but Az

Last edited:
Weather in Pittsburgh...its a light rain here...first road game that will impact the lions. Every road game we have had unbelievable weather. Ive been to every road game but Az

Looks like we're going to get showers between 1 and 4 and possibly a thunderstorm. Might tailgate inside...speaking of which, it's high time for a beer.

Geez, Lions last win in pittsburgh was 1955??!!
I was in the 3rd grade.
Lions have broken some away losing streaks, vs. redskins/bears/vikings right??
Time to break this one Sunday.

Hope you get to light up a LionsVictoryCigar elrod.

Me too KC...my Panthers shit the bed yesterday so here's to hoping it's a shitty weekend for both Steel City football teams!

just saw the field on ESPN, covered in snow, which with the rain will make for some nice slush, and 15mph+ winds. gonna be a nasty game

just saw the field on ESPN, covered in snow, which with the rain will make for some nice slush, and 15mph+ winds. gonna be a nasty game

Snow? Not Pittsburgh. It was in the 60's yesterday. Beautiful day for the Pitt Panthers game...

Tarp was on field..currently break in weather

Snow? Not Pittsburgh. It was in the 60's yesterday. Beautiful day for the Pitt Panthers game...

bah sorry it looked like snow, they were using squigezee's and tractors. well that's a relief it wasn't snow then

Elrod and swain rep'n the board in the burg today. I hope our boys give you something to cheer about. I'll be with ya in spirit(s).

Elrod and swain rep'n the board in the burg today. I hope our boys give you something to cheer about. I'll be with ya in spirit(s).

Lions fans representing..much blue and .silver.....raining steady now

Last edited:
Just heard the first crack of thunder here in SE MI. So weird in mid-November, but we have had thunder-snow and thunder-ice storms in the past, plus sleet on the Summer Solstice so just another typical Michigan mid-Fall Sunday, I suppose.

Last edited:
Weather will be a factor, team with the best running game and fewest turnovers wins?

Think this game could be viewed as a potential "changing of the guard" if the Lions win?

Weather will be a factor, team with the best running game and fewest turnovers wins?

And better coaching? Like Tomlin and Lebeau alot, advantage Steelers by a long shot in that department

some nasty weather over there on east side of the country, they told the Chicago fans to be ready to evacute the stadium at a moments notice because of tornado warnings in area

Last edited:
Akers will probably have a good excuse for missing FGs today

Back