Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ansah and Bentley practicing today

Some were limited like Ansah, Idonije, Quin, Delmas, Calvin, Bell, Pettigrew.

Bentley and Burleson full participants.

Mason Foster out for hte Bucs still with a concussion. And Nicks with the MRSA. And Martin and James and Mike Williams of course.

Some were limited like Ansah, Idonije, Quin, Delmas, Calvin, Bell, Pettigrew.

Bentley and Burleson full participants.

Mason Foster out for hte Bucs still with a concussion. And Nicks with the MRSA. And Martin and James and Mike Williams of course.

I bet we still have more injuries whether we do or not.

We'll see. Maybe not finally.
Goldson, Foster, Nicks, Williams and Martin are big.

Since you equate Quin to Woodley and Burleson/Broyles to Keisel/Foster, I'm sure you'll conjure up some way to equate or even surpass Tampa's injury list in your own mind.

Last edited:
Since you equate Quin to Woodley and Burleson/Broyles to Keisel/Foster, I'm sure you'll conjure up some way to equate or even surpass Tampa's injury list in your own mind.

You can underrate the Loins players all you want. Quin is just as important as Woodley. Lions missing top two DES as well.

Burleson is very important and relaible.

TB is without their top two RBs and have a rookie QB. The Lions should win by 3TDs.....but I doubt they will.

wouldn't mind seeing some additional production from Ansah.....hopefully hes 100%.

You can underrate the Loins players all you want. Quin is just as important as Woodley. Lions missing top two DES as well.

Burleson is very important and relaible.

Woodley had 1/3 of Pittsburgh's sacks before the Lions game and is a huge part of their defensive scheme. You can't say with a straight face that our safety actually has the same impact on a game. Not to mention, Woodley didn't play a down. Quin actually played snaps in that game.

Keisel/Foster are STARTERS. Burleson is very important and a starter, don't lump his name in with fucking Broyles. I'd be more upset about Durham getting injured than Broyles at this point.

I think it's less me underrating Lions and more of you overrating them.

Woodley had 1/3 of Pittsburgh's sacks before the Lions game and is a huge part of their defensive scheme. You can't say with a straight face that our safety actually has the same impact on a game. Not to mention, Woodley didn't play a down. Quin actually played snaps in that game.

Keisel/Foster are STARTERS. Burleson is very important and a starter, don't lump his name in with fucking Broyles. I'd be more upset about Durham getting injured than Broyles at this point.

I think it's less me underrating Lions and more of you overrating them.

1/3 of our sacks would be like 2 lmao.

Back