Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michael Williams IRd so that Owens could make it through final cuts

You guys rag on Less and rightfully so, but my biggest problem with him is the way he carries the ball, guy is a fumbling machine in the making, in the rain, ya keep his ass on the bench.

I roll with Bush over Riddick but they were concerned he was getting too many touches once Bell went down. Riddick dropped his chance. Though Bush has a drop and fumble problem too lately.

I would think a team would want a 3rd back that could play if he was called upon. Unfortunately we don't have that.

I would think a team would want a 3rd back that could play if he was called upon. Unfortunately we don't have that.

LeShoure could have. The situation didn't call for it in a passing situation. Plus you would want to roll with your starting RB in Bush anyway. 4.5 YPC for Bush on the year and a big receiving threat. He slipped on 2nd and 4.

LeShoure could have. The situation didn't call for it in a passing situation. Plus you would want to roll with your starting RB in Bush anyway. 4.5 YPC for Bush on the year and a big receiving threat. He slipped on 2nd and 4.

Which means it was a horrible pick. He's not worth trading, not worth player - bad draft pick.

Thanks, Mayhew.

Which means it was a horrible pick. He's not worth trading, not worth player - bad draft pick.

Thanks, Mayhew.

Great depth now. Just because Bell earned the job, does not mean LeShorue sucks. We found two power backs and an explosive back despite bad injuries in the past. Great job Mayhew.

So name everyone on the roster without looking. Bet you can't do it..So I'm suppose to know a nothing RB who actually doesn't play RB? Woo hoo ..

Neither can you, dummy. Montell Owens is a well known RB btw. He was a ST captain for the Jags that made the Pro Bowl at least once, maybe twice for the Jags. He isnt a nobody but coming from, it makes perfect sense that you dont have a fn clue who he is ....lol

Neither can you, dummy. Montell Owens is a well known RB btw. He was a ST captain for the Jags that made the Pro Bowl at least once, maybe twice for the Jags. He isnt a nobody but coming from, it makes perfect sense that you dont have a fn clue who he is ....lol

No shit. But not knowing who Montell Owens is isn't a tragedy. And why even further would I know who he was playing with the Jags. I also don't know who the backup QB is for the Broncos. Oh wow, devastating.

Great depth now. Just because Bell earned the job, does not mean LeShorue sucks. We found two power backs and an explosive back despite bad injuries in the past. Great job Mayhew.

2nd round pick who doesn't play ever, ouch. We'll release him after the year and I bet you will still believe this..

No shit. But not knowing who Montell Owens is isn't a tragedy. And why even further would I know who he was playing with the Jags. I also don't know who the backup QB is for the Broncos. Oh wow, devastating.

Never said it was a tragedy but he's more than solid player. Pro Bowler/former STs captain from another team and actually had a couple nice games after filling in for MJD when he went down.

Oh, and the backup QB in Denver is Brock Osweiler (sp?) ...you're welcome

Never said it was a tragedy but he's more than solid player. Pro Bowler/former STs captain from another team and actually had a couple nice games after filling in for MJD when he went down.

Oh, and the backup QB in Denver is Brock Osweiler (sp?) ...you're welcome

Goodie for you. What's the show size of Peyton Manning?

Goodie for you. What's the show size of Peyton Manning?

No no no...not goodie for me. Goodie for the Lions acquiring a stud special teamer and decent RB ...a smart football player. Something you have trouble grasping.

Manning's shoe size? 13 of course

He might be the best ST in the world. That's great but its a shock to you that not everyone knew who he was?

Just another dumb thing for you to argue about..you wins the internet.

Kaseem Osgood went to the probowl as a ST player. Fun fact.

Nobody but a few probably knew who DeJon Gomes was either. But there he was on the field for most of the second half at safety.

He might be the best ST in the world. That's great but its a shock to you that not everyone knew who he was?

Just another dumb thing for you to argue about..you wins the internet.

Everyone?? lol. Buddy, im not in shock that you don't know him because you know nothing. Its funny to me....

No argument here .....youre a joke.

Super fun. Did you know who he was before he came over to the Lions? I bet you did...

I knew who he was. God forbid someone didn't know or face the wrath of Tony for not knowing every NFL player.

Back