Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jim Schwartz

any personal whos parents named them after a stinky pair of clothing should not be a head coach in the league. Good luck Gym Shorts on your next dline coaching assignment.

I don't know who Michael Cole is and don't know what he looks like. I know one thing that Jim Swartz doesn't look & act like....an NFL head coach!

Not sure what it is but somehow we have to win a opening coin toss and defer..

Not sure what it is but somehow we have to win a opening coin toss and defer..

Yeahhhhhhh good luck with that Stafford calls the same thing every time and loses. Well when we are away at least.

Doesn't the coach tell the players what to call..?

Are you guys serious? Of course there is an Oco but some of these guys run the ship. Peyton does it, Romo tried it for the first year but is failing....(i know because he's on my fantast team in 2 leagues). Stafford listens to Linehan. Of course he's going to audible but he needs to start calling his own shit.....its time. kkkaaakakkkakazzzowwwwwwww!

Are you guys serious? Of course there is an Oco but some of these guys run the ship. Peyton does it, Romo tried it for the first year but is failing....(i know because he's on my fantast team in 2 leagues). Stafford listens to Linehan. Of course he's going to audible but he needs to start calling his own shit.....its time. kkkaaakakkkakazzzowwwwwwww!

The coin toss :lmao: Keep up, geez.

You get to call heads or tails Mitch, the coach will tell you if he wants the ball or to defer.

Okay thanks. Still curious if Staff wins the toss and Schwartz wants the ball first. Either that or Staff has been the unluckiest picker of a coin toss ever.

I bet Jim asked his staff which way the wind was blowing today knowing how his mind works....

he doesn't look like him and WWF wrestling is absolute garbage.

Back