Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tank now

Well, I hoped that this team would take baby steps this year; the baby step being to win against a team that has a winning record. Man, fuck this team right now. They find amazing ways to lose game in and out. Simply amazing.

So howd they lose?

Offense

Staff sucks
Reggie pitter patters all game
Durham throws the ball to the other team
Calvin drops the ball

Defense
Rookie qb faces little pressure
Houston sucks
Quin looks like he's 60 yrs old

St

Ross can't catch a punt
Can't punt the ball like a normal team

We just lost to a team that has a horrible offense and a shitty defense lol. That makes us worse than horrible and shitty. Go lions!

Last edited:
Welcome to any year between 1957 and 2160. It's like groundhog day with this team. People need to stop caring. Life is so much less stressful when you are Lions free. Accept it. Expect it.

Welcome to any year between 1957 and 2160. It's like groundhog day with this team. People need to stop caring. Life is so much less stressful when you are Lions free. Accept it. Expect it.

What he said.

This team is perennially awful. If they ever appear to be good, they're just pretending.

Short of that one 95 yard drive the D gave up they really didn't look too bad. The D is the reason this game wasn't the complete blow out it should've been after the O gave up the ball 5 times. How many turnovers do we have this season anyway? Gotta be on some kind of record setting pace for turnovers.

Last edited:
21 turnovers now. The blocked punt doesn't count somehow.So really 22.

Lions are in first place. Only bad fans want them to tank.

21 turnovers now. The blocked punt doesn't count somehow.So really 22.

Lions are in first place. Only bad fans want them to tank.

Only delusional fans think we are sb contenders.

Only delusional fans think we are sb contenders.

Just got to get in. This team is loaded with talent and won't have -4, -3 and -6 turnover days.

We spot teams all these turnovers and still should win. They are that good

Last edited:
Seriously Mitch. Get rid of this thread. Fucking tank. Terrible fans.

Seriously Mitch. Get rid of this thread. Fucking tank. Terrible fans.

Like you're better. If you're allowed to be positive regardless than others havea right to be negative.

I only post true positives. Tanking the season when they are the 3rd seed is hater talk.

Stafford had one bad pick and misfired twice incomplete to Calvin. There is your negatives.

The blocked punt was bad too and one TD drive for the Bucs when everyone was healthy for Detroit

Anyone that is a true fan of this team has every right to be negative if they so choose.

Right to be negative not to want the team to tank. That is the sign of a hater, not a fan.

LKP I think you are delusional on purpose to see how many people you can make upset and I think it is hilarious, so thank you. But, fans can want the team to tank in order to get a higher pick. If MM makes a good decision with that pick then it is great for the team for years to come. I am a die-hard Celtics fan and I want them to win less than 10games this season and hopefully get the #1 overall pick. Does this make me a bad fan? Fuck no it doesn't because what is best for the team is to lose this year and next for the rebuild to work. I don't think the Lions should tank this season because they can make the playoffs still, but don't call us terrible fans for thinking about it. If the top of the 2014 NFL draft only had one or two studs then teams like the Bucs and Jags would be tanking to get one of those players. So if it is okay for a team GM to tank then it is fucking okay for us to think about tanking. Quit being a douche.

this team blows. How does this make you feel? discuss.

I would only want them to tank @ 3-8 or worse. 6-10 may only give them the 15th pick @ best. Not nearly high enough.

Last edited:
this team blows. How does this make you feel? discuss.

I posted enough drunken drivel on this site following the game to make Mitch fear for the safety of my own family, lol. I'm done, Lions are underwhelming...we know. Time to just realize potential is a word that is meant for teams that are actually planning to one day win. The Detroit Lions do not have the attention span to make potential turn into something great.

Back