Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rodgers Not Playing Most Likely

No kidding. Tied against Minny so it'd be a 3-4 point game on Thursday. Yeah for mediocrity.

Yeah for a 1.5 division lead on both the Packers and Bears on Thursday. Having to go only 2-2 and Bears 4-1 and Pack 4-0 to beat us.

We had injuries that day ..:hmm:

Houston(knee), Delmas(knee), Spievey, Berry. I would say so.

Will we be taking on Flynn with just Houston (playing hurt), Mathis,Carey playing like Alphonso Smith ,Quin (hurt but also playing like Spievey) and Gomes instead of Delmas.

Houston(knee), Delmas(knee), Spievey, Berry. I would say so.

Will we be taking on Flynn with just Houston (playing hurt), Mathis,Carey playing like Alphonso Smith ,Quin (hurt but also playing like Spievey) and Gomes instead of Delmas.

Berry and Spievey are so good that we still have them, oh wait..in-fact Spievey is still a free agent.

Because Quinn is so damn good.

Detroit Lions where good players come to die..

Nice terrilbe assesment on Quin. 45 QB rating against Quin this year. 2 picks. Big sack yesterday. Huge addition to this team. We missed him against the Steelers for sure.

Nice terrilbe assesment on Quin. 45 QB rating against Quin this year. 2 picks. Big sack yesterday. Huge addition to this team. We missed him against the Steelers for sure.

He's a S. Now if he had a 45 rating as a CB great. He's a freakin' S.

He's a S. Now if he had a 45 rating as a CB great. He's a freakin' S.

Tops in the league. See the sack yesterday. Solid rusher, good in run support. Team is 3.8 YPC now by the way. Quin was a great pick up. This is how I know you can't assess talent properly. Hating on Quin. Jeez

Does it matter? Just throw deep every play and I am sure GB will have
28 points verses us before its over..

What are we up too 8 losses in a row on Turkey day?

Hope we win but not holding my breath.. Last two games were crucial to split verses
very,very,very bad teams and we failed...

Last edited:
Not hating. I like him to but you make him sound like the 2nd coming of Ed Reed.

Back