Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Did anyone else chuckle...

grandy

...a little bit at the end there when Stafford's pass bounced off CJ's hands into an interception? or am I just a bad fan?

...a little bit at the end there when Stafford's pass bounced off CJ's hands into an interception? or am I just a bad fan?

It was more of "What, you have to be kidding me" Like chuckle. It was one of those thingsi just expect. After the Durham play I expected a finish like that.

I'm thinking Gym Shorts told the team "I want to get to the playoffs but we needa better Draft pick so don't make it look obvious."

Last edited:
It was like a guy I heard calling into a radio show today....
He felt like he was a Zombie watching yesterday just waiting for
it to end with a Lions loss..

I never felt like we were going to win the game when we failed to get
a two score lead like we should have verses THAT AWFUL CLUB FROM
TAMPA..

I smirked and smh...does that count?
JC_doubledown.gif

Both of those teams didnt want to win yesterday. Sadly, the worst team won

It was more of "What, you have to be kidding me" Like chuckle. It was one of those thingsi just expect. After the Durham play I expected a finish like that.

In a way, just seemed like a comically bad play that could only happen to the Lions.

I was pissed. Stafford made a tremendous throw. Was just ready for them to take over in second half after pick 6 and it started great. Started well and after sack and second miss lions had it but it slipped through their fingers.

Short week bring on gb and 1.5 game lead

Chuckle? Nope I basically just sat there emotionless and didn't move for about 5 solid mins in complete utter disbelief..then eventually got up went for pizza and the rest is all just a blurr

Last edited:
From my post in another thread:

"Bwahahaha...my buddy who's a Seahawk fan invited me over to watch the game today. He sat there agape as everything unfolded. He looked at me and asked why I wasn't upset and how could I sit there so calmly with a big smile. I said "Remember all those times I tried to explain to you what being a Lions fan was like? All times I had trouble putting into words what 'Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory' meant? This is it right here...these things only happen to Detroit." I think he wanted to hug me, but instead he just got me another beer and said "Oh, I get it now." He doesn't and won't, but I appreciate the attempt at empathy."

Both of those teams didnt want to win yesterday. Sadly, the worst team won

someone said it best in the game thread...something like "watching this game is like watching 2 retards in a bitch slapping contest"

someone said it best in the game thread...something like "watching this game is like watching 2 retards in a bitch slapping contest"

lmfao...well put.

Thank God i watching it with one eye too. i was cranked....

I was pissed. Stafford made a tremendous throw. Was just ready for them to take over in second half after pick 6 and it started great. Started well and after sack and second miss lions had it but it slipped through their fingers.

Short week bring on gb and 1.5 game lead

He also made way to many mistakes for a kid with this many receptions and yards... Missed a wide open Calvin early for a TD.. Made a mistake on the pick six which if not made probably wins us the game.. He was really bad yesterday..

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all season (unfortunately). :cheers:

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all season (unfortunately). :cheers:

lol I srsly laughed so hard when I read it....cause it was so true. miss fg....pick 6....miss fg....pick....personal foul....block punt....pass interference when the guy is 8 yards short of the first down....pick....3 and out...im about to run out of bounds so I need to save the balls life and throw it back in bounds to the other team.....

I cant believe I wasted part of my life watching that shit show lmao....

lol I srsly laughed so hard when I read it....cause it was so true. miss fg....pick 6....miss fg....pick....personal foul....block punt....pass interference when the guy is 8 yards short of the first down....pick....3 and out...im about to run out of bounds so I need to save the balls life and throw it back in bounds to the other team.....

I cant believe I wasted part of my life watching that shit show lmao....

I felt like both teams had put money on the other team to win.

Back