Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Any NFL action this weekend (August 5-7)

sadly, not until next thursday. and then we play on friday. I am football starved right now. I watched the CFL last night for the first time. It was okay, but what the hell was up with scoring one point? The punter tackled the returner in the end zone and got a point for it? WTF?

was in toronto a year or two ago with a bunch of friends, bar hopping. at one of the bars there was football on, cfl. we got into it a little bit, some friendly wagers. then we seen the "1 pointer".. get out of here with that crap, i cant wait for next week!

That's hilarious. I was too. Winipeg against BC. I was thinking the same when they got one point.

All messed up. The 53 yard line, lol. Wider field, bigger end zones and three freakin' downs.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]All messed up. The 53 yard line, lol. Wider field, bigger end zones and three freakin' downs.

I've never really watched CFL. Whats up with the 53 yard line? And what's this 1 point talk?

Its 110 yard field so the 55 is the middle. If you Punt and it goes over the end line or something like that, you get one point, lol.

I have tried watching the CFL. I even tried watching the Arena league. I finally gave up and watched some games on NFL rewind. A few of our loses from last year still bug me. Especially the Jet game. We clearly out played them till Staff got hurt.

Back