Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Noel Devine

MalFunkShun

I see he was cut by the Eagles... I loved watching the kid at WV.

Can't be worse than Aaron Brown.. can he?

Hey wait a minute, Brown is the exhibition champ. Does just enough to warrant himself a roster spot during the season.

I liked him in college too, but I don't see him fitting in with our team. I think we're pretty set at RB. Morris did a great job last year giving us a spark at times, but Leshoure and Best are the two feature guys.

Sure, bring him in. Brown wont ever be a contributor, why not give devine a shot?

If he stays healthy he does. Damn good combo with mccoy.

Yeah, but I still the Packers are overall a better team. I used to pull for the Eagles in the playoffs when they had mcnabb but i can't stand Vick. All of his anti-dog fighting speeches are driving me crazy. Seriously, does anyone not see that he's doing this to get his sponsors back? 2-3 years from now when nobody cares about the dog fighting ring that he ran, he won't be such an activist. Didn't Nike just resign him?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Yeah, but I still the Packers are overall a better team. I used to pull for the Eagles in the playoffs when they had mcnabb but i can't stand Vick. All of his anti-dog fighting speeches are driving me crazy. Seriously, does anyone not see that he's doing this to get his sponsors back? 2-3 years from now when nobody cares about the dog fighting ring that he ran, he won't be such an activist. Didn't Nike just resign him?

No one really cares about it anymore... very few people. He's a goddamn hero in Philly nowadays... a complete 180 from when residents were protesting when he was picked up.

isn't he required to do a couple years of community service though? maybe i'm way off here.

the dude's a midget. i'll gladly pass on him and let the big boys move piles behind this OL. they are going to need to push cuz it's looking a little scary when it comes to running the ball.

Back