Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh already causing problems in Miami

"Ndamukong Suh has just three tackles two games into the season."

Just nitpicking here... But really? The writer decides to point this out? I just hate when people mention tackles for DTs as if it's something relevant.

"Ndamukong Suh has just three tackles two games into the season."

Just nitpicking here... But really? The writer decides to point this out? I just hate when people mention tackles for DTs as if it's something relevant.

I agree, but Suh is a bit different. He got that big payday because of his ability to get tackles, TFLs, Sacks, and hits on the QB. If he was just a 1 tackle per game DT, he wouldn't have been worth half what he's getting now.

I agree, but Suh is a bit different. He got that big payday because of his ability to get tackles, TFLs, Sacks, and hits on the QB. If he was just a 1 tackle per game DT, he wouldn't have been worth half what he's getting now.

It still doesn't speak to how Miami is playing him or how the opposition is planning against him or even how many snaps the opposing offense is getting. Tackles just say nothing to me, especially without having watched Suh this year.

To compare his career numbers...in 78 games with Detroit, he averaged 3.09 tackles per game.

Now if someone is referencing QB hits/hurries/sacks, that has more meaning to me. Plain tackles? No

Radio was talking all day about how he just does his own thing all game and doesn't follow the scheme. guy is a headcase.....nothing new here.

All I know is if he's really going all renegade in Miami, and they are sick of it already... I'd sure be happy to see a trade that brings the big man home.

.. Okay, probably not at THAT money... but you know... the talent...

Ngata 6 hurries, walker 7 hurries, suh 4 hurries

Suh better in run d so far. Ngata good then average, walker average then awful

Donald stud and fairley top 5 so far. Tbd on year. Walker and ngata need more run d

Detroit would be 2-0 with those opponents even with how they played

With those opponents? The opposition was clearly the best team on the field in both games.

Redskins and Jaguars. Lions would beat both of them. And if we replayed Chargers and Vikings we would beat them. We'll get our chance against Vikings at least

Redskins and Jaguars. Lions would beat both of them. And if we replayed Chargers and Vikings we would beat them. We'll get our chance against Vikings at least

Doubt it, need an offensive line, something the lions don't have anything remotely close to having. Be lucky if they win 2 games this year

And with the number one pick in the 2016 NFL draft the lions select...

Who ever that ends up being...I'm sorry for him

Doubt it, need an offensive line, something the lions don't have anything remotely close to having. Be lucky if they win 2 games this year

Way to overreact. Warford will get healthier and Reiff will play better. Man Ram solid. Waddle will be back this week

We would just bench him anyways. Who need #1 picks. Lions don't play any of theirs. Seems to be working out well for them.

Way to overreact. Warford will get healthier and Reiff will play better. Man Ram solid. Waddle will be back this week

cc92a0ede448efbc971addfb132e16f5532a3cf5c39d22047b873d52774dd161.jpg

Back