Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2016 Home & Away schedule

Uhhhh, dude, it's BOTH sides of your mouth, not one side of your mouth. One side of your mouth would mean one point. Clearly you don't. But keep slapping down those emojis to cover up your inability to understand how to lay down insults.

No, they aren't. They've done stuff. Let me break down your first statement.
"Going 7-9 the next year is a step backward, and I (dubbs) don't see it like that."
What in the holy F does that even mean? How else would one person evaluate the season?? OF COURSE it was a huge step back. When did I say otherwise? Hey straw man, got anything else? Do you even know what you are typing anymore?

So ultimately every season, there's only 1 team that was a success? You don't think teams that make the SB or win the division don't deserve some credit? No, I don't see an 11-5 REGULAR season as a success, but winning a division (which they haven't done in forever), or winning a playoff game is a big step forward.

You're so smart!! Lol. Both sides, side of your mouth. You obviously understood wtf i was getting at. Basically, you talk out of your ass. BETTER?! You dumb fuck.

And yeah, winning the SB is called SUCCESS. You need that explained to you? Lol. Sure, winning your division is cute and all. You get credit for it for sure. You get a big ol slap on the back and a "thanks for coming out". Ultimately, it means jack fkn squat when you don't win it all, but obviously you're a fkn loser with a losers mentality. That's fine.....keep rolling with that because it suits you lol. Just remember, nobody remembers 2nd place. Winning the SB is the only goal. You ever hear a player/coach after losing the SB/playoffs come to the podium and say "oh well, at least we got here". Shrugs his shoulders and smiles. Nah, you don't. You're so fkn stupid, it hurts.

Another emoji.....just for you, Princess ;)

Last edited:
6ce22d68-cb24-44b7-954a-7d4673494946_500.jpg

LOL. I love how someone called you the board caveman. That's insulting to cavemen everywhere.

No f'ing shit winning the SB is a success. I don't even know what you are trying to get after anymore. This is not an ordinary franchise. Winning a playoff game or winning the division is a huge step forward for this moribund franchise. I actually think we are somewhat in agreement, but you can't read between the lines, so you just continue to do what you do best.

Last edited:
Way to make a stand!!! lol

Damn, Tony....sorry if I refuse to let you shove your hand up my ass so as to make me your personal sock puppet, but I'm entitled to my own opinion an voice. Don't want to read it? Put me on Ignore.

Lol, I just put him on ignore yesterday. I'm here to try and have civil conversations, and he has ruined honestly every thread I see him post with horrible insults. No need to read it anymore.

Last edited:
Damn, Tony....sorry if I refuse to let you shove your hand up my ass so as to make me your personal sock puppet, but I'm entitled to my own opinion an voice. Don't want to read it? Put me on Ignore.

What?!?! Don't want to read what? Puppet? Take the marbles out of your mouth!!

Lol, I just put him on ignore yesterday. I'm here to try and have civil conversations, and he has ruined honestly every thread I see him post with horrible insults. No need to read it anymore.

Yes!!!!!

LOL. I love how someone called you the board caveman. That's insulting to cavemen everywhere.

No f'ing shit winning the SB is a success. I don't even know what you are trying to get after anymore. This is not an ordinary franchise. Winning a playoff game or winning the division is a huge step forward for this moribund franchise. I actually think we are somewhat in agreement, but you can't read between the lines, so you just continue to do what you do best.

I love it too! Isn't it awesome?! A caveman!!! Isn't that nutty?!?!

I was trying to tell you that winning the division or even a playoff game or 2 is not successful. You pointed out how Minnesota and KC are taking strides and i simply pointed out that nobody cares about banners or winning just a playoff game. SB is the ONLY goal.

But you can't wead this becwas you got me on ignwore....awwwwww..... :(

Last edited:
Gotta admit, seeing "this message is hidden" is a relief. No need to get all wound up about a goof posting the same tired garbage over and over again.

With no Calvin Johnson and coming off a disappointing season, the Detroit Lions aren't nearly the primetime commodity they were a year ago.

The Lions open the 2016 regular season on the road against head coach Jim Caldwell's old team the Indianapolis Colts and have just one night game this fall, the day after Christmas against the Dallas Cowboys.

Last year, the Lions had four primetime games plus nationally televised affairs against the Philadelphia Eagles on Thanksgiving and the Kansas City Chiefs in London.

The Lions host the Minnesota Vikings on Nov. 24 their annual Thanksgiving game this year, and have just two games scheduled for something other than a 1 p.m. start: The opener against the Colts is a 4:25 p.m. kickoff on FOX, and they play the Cowboys on Monday Night Football.

Regular Season:

Week 1: Sunday, Sept. 11 at Indianapolis Colts, 4:25 p.m., Fox.

Week 2: Sunday, Sept. 18 vs. Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m., CBS.

Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 25 at Green Bay Packers, 1 p.m., Fox.

Week 4: Sunday, Oct. 2 at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m., Fox.

Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 9 vs. Philadelphia Eagles, 1 p.m., Fox.

Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 16 vs. Los Angeles Rams, 1 p.m., Fox.

Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 23 vs. Washington Redskins, 1 p.m., Fox.

Week 8: Sunday, Oct. 30 at Houston Texans, 1 p.m., Fox.

Week 9: Sunday, Nov. 6 at Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m., Fox.

Week 10: Bye week.

Week 11: Sunday, Nov. 20 vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m., CBS.

Week 12: Thursday, Nov. 24 (Thanksgiving) vs. Minnesota Vikings, 12:30 p.m., CBS.

Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 4 at New Orleans Saints, 1 p.m., Fox.

Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 11 vs. Chicago Bears, 1 p.m., Fox.

Week 15: Sunday, Dec. 18 at New York Giants, 1 p.m., Fox.

Week 16: Monday, Dec. 26 at Dallas Cowboys, 8:30 p.m., ESPN.

Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 1, 2017 vs. Green Bay Packers, 1 p.m., Fox.

They just need to win one of those first 4 games to have a chance (preferably against either the Packers or Bears). The second quarter of the season should be much easier (in theory). In particular the three straight home games against Philly, LA, and Washington should be winnable. that would put the Lions at 4-3 going into Houston.

This schedule doesnt look as 'easy' now as it did at first back when the teams were announced.

Back