Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cuts

Cut orlovsky and just keep ruddock as the 2. No need for 3 qbs. Stafford goes down were toast anyways.

Cut orlovsky and just keep ruddock as the 2. No need for 3 qbs. Stafford goes down were toast anyways.

This. And even if he did get hurt I'd rather see what Jake could do. Couldn't be ANY worse than Dan-O and way more upside....

This. And even if he did get hurt I'd rather see what Jake could do. Couldn't be ANY worse than Dan-O and way more upside....

Cut Dan O and ride with 2 qb's. More talent on dline and wr I would rather keep an extra one of those

Last edited:
MLive reporting Lions waived TJ Jones.

Didn't see that coming. That guarantees Lee makes the roster and Quinshad Davis has an outside shot, too.

Tate
Jones
Boldin
Lee
Roberts

Davis and Billingsly to the PS

Last edited:
Jake Rudock gone, too.

Mother fucker, why is Caldwell so in love with Orlovsky? I get that Rudock is a rookie, but damn.

As I think more about this I'm becoming more pissed.. Dan O. is worthless..

As I think more about this I'm becoming more pissed.. Dan O. is worthless..

What sucks is they say he brings nothing to the field but experience to the film room. Screw that, thats what coaches are for. Put someone behind Stafford that either can give a shot to win/has upside. Dan O has neither

Didnt stafford chose TJ JOnes as his breakout player? lmao....shows how much pull hes got with the new regime.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...ster-including-4-mayhew-draft-picks/89839032/
Lions trim 21 from roster, including 4 Mayhew draft picks.
Detnews

Among the cuts were four of former general manager Martin Mayhew's draft picks -- defensive tackles Caraun Reid and Gabe Wright, wide receiver TJ Jones and cornerback Alex Carter.

In addition to those four plays, the Lions waived wide receivers Jace Billingsley, Quinshad Davis and Jay Lee, linebackers Jayson DiManche, Zaviar Gooden and Khaseem Green, tight end Adam Fuehne, center Gabe Ikard, safety Isaiah Johnson, offensive tackles Luke Marquardt andMichael Ola, quarterback Jake Rudock guard Brandon Thomas, defensive back Charles Washington and running back George Winn.
The team also cut ties with vested veterans Lemuel Jeanpierre and Darrin Walls

Carraun Reid, Gabe Wright were slightly surprising. LKPs boy Alex Carter...he gone.

Lions' moves: Waived/released: QB Jake Rudock, RB George Winn, WR TJ Jones, WR Jace Billingsley, WR Jay Lee, WR Quinshad Davis, TE Adam Fuehne, OL Gabe Ikard, OL Michael Ola, OL Brandon Thomas, OL Lemuel Jeanpierre, OL Luke Marquardt, DT Caraun Reid, DT Gabe Wright, LB Khaseem Greene, LB Zaviar Gooden, LB Jayson DeManche, CB Darrin Walls, CB Alex Carter, DB Charles Washington, S Isaiah Johnson. Suspended: TE Andrew Quarless.

Barnes over walls and carter

4 wrs

Interesting

Back