Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So far Bob Quinn not looking good.

That's why Marshall Faulk picked them to make the playoffs, right?? No, not everyone is picking them to win 6-8 games. This team can win 10 games this year. Their schedule says so....

Set your heights higher Tony, this team could win 12 games, IMO. Our secondary is questionable, and I really don't know what to expect from them, but at the same time I think they'll exceed my expectations. If this offensive line allows us to have a decent run game, the sky is the limit for this offense.

Last edited:
Trust me dude, I hope you are right. I really am. I just have my doubts, that's all.

I was right even when they went 7-9. Refs, injuries, killing themselves with fluke turnovers in 2013, 2015. But you all ignore these things

2011, 2014 no doubt right. You all said 7-9 in 2014

So don't act like I am always wrong. I am rarely wrong

This team has 11 to 12 win talent. It's not a given, nothing especially with injuries and incompetent refs, but 11 wins is probable

I am the voice of most probable. Flukes and crazy stuff can happen. Joy of nfl

You are the voice of Most probable to never happen. Literally nothing you ever say happens. The second you say something good about someone is like a black mage casting the death spell on them. You were high on:
Best Brain exploded
Leshoure turned into a moronic high on
Broyles all of his legs exploded
Titus went fucking nuts
Levy hasn't played again since

Every year you make a prediction is like 3-7 wins off.

You are the kiss of death to anyone that shows promise.

Last edited:
Injuries. Cant control

Talent of players. I am spot on. Team success. Spot on unless refs and injuries ruin seasons

2011, 2014 spot on.

2013 and 2015. I was truly right. 10 and 11 win teams that got royally screwed over

Set your heights higher Tony, this team could win 12 games, IMO. Our secondary is questionable, and I really don't know what to expect from them, but at the same time I think they'll exceed my expectations. If this offensive line allows us to have a decent run game, the sky is the limit for this offense.

Secondary is a little scary, yes. Slay is the guy obviously. Then we got Lawson...yikes. Hope he holds up. Quin is a beast. Wilson is an unknown but looked like a playmaker when he was a rookie a few years back with the Patriots. Then comes Diggs and Co......a fairly young group. I undestand the scepticism. They'll be going through some growing pains because they need to form a tight unit. Hopefully they have trust in one another. Some question marks though.
That's where the passrush comes into play. Ziggy and the boys need to play out of their minds and that DLine is more than capable. I expect big things from that group and if they do their job it makes life easier for the secondary.
The OLine got progressively better in the preseason I thought. Worked out the kinks. Decker will definitely have growing pains, but he's the best option we have. Gotta stay healthy is key. The RB situation will help and having a better throwing attack always helps other areas and vice versa.

Last edited:
You are the voice of Most probable to never happen. Literally nothing you ever say happens. The second you say something good about someone is like a black mage casting the death spell on them. You were high on:
Best Brain exploded
Leshoure turned into a moronic high on
Broyles all of his legs exploded
Titus went fucking nuts
Levy hasn't played again since

Every year you make a prediction is like 3-7 wins off.

You are the kiss of death to anyone that shows promise.

You're no better, bro.

You're no better, bro.

Id rather be a realist...makes it easy to be right most of the time. And its much easier than being a dumbass like you all the time. "Derp, if we run and pass good our offense will be ok. Derrrrr If our secondary is not good we just need dline to play good derrrrr." I dont know how your little brain thinks this shit up. Fucking belong on NFL primetime with that brilliance.

You are not a realist Hughes. You are someone that doesn't observe the team closely and just blindly hates most gms moves. I have reasoning for every thing I say. You just blindly say anyone added to lions roster sucks

I told you why they would be better. 11 to 12 win potential is probable. There are ways it go off the rails but it is less likely. Injuries, refs and high amounts of turnovers are how the lions lose. Cooter seemed to fix the turnovers with just a bye week. Bring on 11 wins

Id rather be a realist...makes it easy to be right most of the time. And its much easier than being a dumbass like you all the time. "Derp, if we run and pass good our offense will be ok. Derrrrr If our secondary is not good we just need dline to play good derrrrr." I dont know how your little brain thinks this shit up. Fucking belong on NFL primetime with that brilliance.

lol. Common sense, retard. Of course you wouldn't get that because you're a child. It's real simple. A good DLine makes up for a weaker secondary and if we can throw the ball, then the running game won't be focused on as much by defenses...or vice versa. See, it's a law of averages that come into play. But why would a complete utter fucking imbecile like yourself even comprehend that? You just think I'm telling everyone.."if we football good then we win" Derrrrrrpity derp derp. You're a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
You are not a realist Hughes. You are someone that doesn't observe the team closely and just blindly hates most gms moves. I have reasoning for every thing I say. You just blindly say anyone added to lions roster sucks

I told you why they would be better. 11 to 12 win potential is probable. There are ways it go off the rails but it is less likely. Injuries, refs and high amounts of turnovers are how the lions lose. Cooter seemed to fix the turnovers with just a bye week. Bring on 11 wins

You make up shit that you think is going to Happen every year....and it never happens. Remember broyles time for a big year? You said the same thing about Titus and his monster 700 yard season. Washington has a decent pre season and now you morons are calling for an improved running game lol. Dude might get 2 touches a game.

Improved based on ten things.

Cooter
Health more experience
Reiff to rt
Decker talent
Warford old self
Washington
Abdullah y2

Improved based on ten things.

Cooter
A qb coach that got forced into the job because we promoted a moron like lombardi?

Health more experience
What does this even mean?

Reiff to rt
Improvement over scrubs just means you're average.

Decker talent
Says who?

Warford old self
Says who?

Washington
The state? The Capitol? Or do you mean the guy that might see the field a couple times a game?

Abdullah y2
Cause that worked for the likes of best, leshoure, ebron, broyles?

Edit

Back