Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Lions @ Colts Thread

I don't get it either. Levy had 1 tackle and assisted on 3 more, covered nobody (from what i can remember). PFF needs to be abolished...

I thought some guys on the dline played decent....the presssure just wasnt consistent enough. Slay overall had an ok day...

The only guy that stuck out to me was whitehead....in a bad way. whoever he had on coverage was 100% wide open on every single down. Dude was a liability out there and even completely missed his assignment a couple times which led to points.

No one in the secondary deserved to be on a top performance list outside of slay. Safeties were horrid, corners were horrid.

I put most of how we looked on defense on Austin. The scheme was all jacked up. Every play we had safties or even LBs lines up on their best WRs.....and thats WITHOUT bringing extra guys for pressure lol. Wed rush 4 and have like KVN on Hilton. It was fucking ridiculous lmao. On their TD a safety was on Moncrief??? good call. Austin was a piece of afterbirth....a giant, smelly piece of afterbirth.

I thought some guys on the dline played decent....the presssure just wasnt consistent enough. Slay overall had an ok day...

The only guy that stuck out to me was whitehead....in a bad way. whoever he had on coverage was 100% wide open on every single down. Dude was a liability out there and even completely missed his assignment a couple times which led to points.

No one in the secondary deserved to be on a top performance list outside of slay. Safeties were horrid, corners were horrid.

I put most of how we looked on defense on Austin. The scheme was all jacked up. Every play we had safties or even LBs lines up on their best WRs.....and thats WITHOUT bringing extra guys for pressure lol. Wed rush 4 and have like KVN on Hilton. It was fucking ridiculous lmao. On their TD a safety was on Moncrief??? good call. Austin was a piece of afterbirth....a giant, smelly piece of afterbirth.

Agreed. In Austin I still trust though. The guy makes adjustments. We have had some. Horrible defensive games and he always follows them up with great defensive game plans. Keep in mind the guy has been handed a new batch of misfit toys every year. I would bet dollars to donuts we have a great performance against the Titans this week, partially because yes, they are the Titans.

Agreed. In Austin I still trust though. The guy makes adjustments. We have had some. Horrible defensive games and he always follows them up with great defensive game plans. Keep in mind the guy has been handed a new batch of misfit toys every year. I would bet dollars to donuts we have a great performance against the Titans this week, partially because yes, they are the Titans.

Week 1 was a shoot out. This week we better be ready to stuff the run or Henry and Murray will truck us. Hope to see ashawn on the field more to stuff the middle with ngata.

Last edited:

Omg....I agree with you lol. What's the world coming to?! At least Whitehead is all over the field. I do like that about him but ya, his coverage skills were scary bad. Austin better think twice about who's covering Delanie Walker. KVN?? He may be the guy to have to shadow him...idk.

Omg....I agree with you lol. What's the world coming to?! At least Whitehead is all over the field. I do like that about him but ya, his coverage skills were scary bad. Austin better think twice about who's covering Delanie Walker. KVN?? He may be the guy to have to shadow him...idk.

Lol you know i only fuck with you cause i know you can take it. ..and then have no problem dishing it back. It's what a message board is for. Do we go overboard at times? Sure. ..but Who the fuck cares lol. I'll always appreciate you bro.

Lol you know i only fuck with you cause i know you can take it. ..and then have no problem dishing it back. It's what a message board is for. Do we go overboard at times? Sure. ..but Who the fuck cares lol. I'll always appreciate you bro.

All good, man. We get retarded, but it's a blast IMO. Two passionate Lions fans with completely different views most of the time. It's a car wreck and you can't keep your eyes off it!!!! Lol.

***BRO HUG***

Who's cuttin onions in this motherfucker?!?! My eyes are watering!!! ;)

Last edited:
The fuck? Did hell just freeze over???? This bromance shit is making me sick.... If anything though I am taking this as a sign of the LEOS success to come this season!!!! GOOOOOO LIONS

I always thought KVN was more of a Julian Peterson line of scrimmage LB..... Could be totally off base there but I am pretty scared of Antwoine Williams playing if Levy can't go.... Why do I miss Bynes and Bostic all of a sudden?!?!?

Last edited:
I always thought KVN was more of a Julian Peterson line of scrimmage LB..... Could be totally off base there but I am pretty scared of Antwoine Williams playing if Levy can't go.... Why do I miss Bynes and Bostic all of a sudden?!?!?

Williams and KVN are 2 different types of LBs tho IMO. KVN is a little more versatile, more athletic. Therefore would probably handle the coverage duties. Whitehead needs to clean up from his bad first game tho....he's the main guy. Walker could have a day if not.

Back