Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Packers Thread

i blame this loss on the reporters that pissed Arod off this week. Hes going to wreck us and FGs arent going to be enough to catch up. True win lol.

well that is the new dumbest call ive ever seen. Im sure that rule will be changed on the off season lol. What about not being able to go out of bounds then being the first player to touch the ball? WTf???

The Detroit Lions...teaching football fans about obscure rules since 1938.

Of deferring vs taking the ball???

Lol.

Way to focus on the important stuff!!!

Agree to disagree but small details like letting Aaron have the ball less could be the difference in winning and losing in my opinion.

Isn't everything decsion important football?

DirecTV cut out after the kick... what in the hell was that penalty?

Dude fucked up the kick return and tried to dive on it. Because his legs were out of bounds when he touched it the ball was ruled a kick out of bounds and they received it at the 40

Can someone explain the kickoff penalty. The ball didnt look to go out of bounds.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Cole Wick on Peppers, Armbrister on Nelson. Our coaches confirmed retarded.

The ball landed in the end zone....bounds backwards onto the 2 yard line. Because GBs return man was standing out of bounds when he touched the ball they deemed it a "kick out of bouncs" and GB gets the ball at the 40. Dumbest shit i ever seen.

Back