Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Bears Thread

honestly, i think boldin looks like he belongs in a retirement home and has no knees. Great hands for sure. Hes a truck for sure. but dude cant run anymore.

He hasn't been able to run for years. He's better than TJ Jones tho

Boldin has a ton of clutch first downs. Marvin playing well. Ebron played well first 3. Tate and riddick not getting their normal yac. Tate not catching anything deeper either despite single coverage still

Lions ran well then abdullah got hurt. Such horseshit. Now washington when showing promise

I think trading Tate and bringing up Jones or somebody from the ps makes sense right now. Tate is doing nothing, and forgot how to run routes. He went from being one of my favorite Lions to me being sour on the guy in four games. Its honestly mind blowing what has happened to Tate this year.

Last edited:
I think trading Tate and bringing up Jones or somebody from the ps makes sense right now. Tate is doing nothing, and forgot how to run routes. He went from being one of my favorite Lions to me being sour on the guy in four games. Its honestly mind blowing what has happened to Tate this year.

I think that's the M.O. Play like shit until they get rid of you. I'm sure eventually M. Jones will get to that point one day..

I think that's the M.O. Play like shit until they get rid of you. I'm sure eventually M. Jones will get to that point one day..

Another stupid analogy. He's not playing bad on purpose to get traded. Maybe he just don't give a fuck.
I would honestly look into trading him though. You'll still get value for him...

Another stupid analogy. He's not playing bad on purpose to get traded. Maybe he just don't give a fuck.
I would honestly look into trading him though. You'll still get value for him...

Maybe if the team was winning he'd give a fuck..

I think that's incredibly unfair to Jones. Tate had known attitude issues prior to coming here, this is not entirely unexpected.

My guess is he thought he was going to be the man when CJ retired and now he is still playing second fiddle to Jones. I think he is just pouting.

It's just a guess though.

His body language did not look like pouting. He hustled. Just ran the wrong route and had a drop. Not making guys miss like in past

Good point, and maybe we fans don't give a fuck anymore either. works for me.

Fk the Lions

His body language did not look like pouting. He hustled. Just ran the wrong route and had a drop. Not making guys miss like in past

ah, so youre the 1 person that believed caldwell when he said benching his ass was "part of the gameplan."

Caldwells great halftime adjusment...lets bench our #2 WR! LMAO BWAHAHahahaha. what a fucking moron of a coach we have.

Back