Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Bears Thread

Fuck discussing it.. Freaking get in the refs faces and freaking give it to them!!

Turn your head??? Who fucking cares?!?! It wasn't a motherfucking penalty!!

Did you see me mentioing it? I did. I didn't throw the flag . But whitehead is a terrible cover guy. He needs to be better.

Stfu. It was a terrible call. Another botched call against us that leads to points. Open your fkn eyes

Okay so it was a bad call. You make it sound like they had no chance to score after that.. You're turning into LKP 2.0.

Team totally isn't prepared to play. Just like first half last week.

Okay so it was a bad call. You make it sound like they had no chance to score after that.. You're turning into LKP 2.0.

Again, Mitch....stfu. Botched call by the refs lead to 7 points. Clue the fuck in

Yeah we know. Botched call screws lions again. Ball was at the 4 yard line. We still could have held them to a fg. Not with this garbage defense.

Linebackers look like slugs out there. Why don't we have athletic linebackers?

Back