Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

lolViqueens

mhughes0021

Charlie Johnson - G - Vikings New Vikings LT Charlie Johnson was beaten like a drum by Jared Allen in his first practice with the team Thursday.
We don't usually do daily practice updates, but Johnson's beating was so severe that several Vikings beat writers were tweeting about the horrific effort on Thursday. He was going against the three-time All-Pro Allen, of course, but this has the potential to be one of the worst lines in football. Johnson is a natural guard -- not left tackle -- and LG Steve Hutchinson's play has bottomed out of late, particularly as a run blocker. Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter

i dunno how high i rate AP in my fantasy drafts this year with that line. Could get ugly. I dont like their receivers. Mcnabb getting used to new WRs but shouldnt have a problem with the knowledge of the offense. AP could have a down year (which still could mean 1200 + yds and 10+ tds for him)

kgdetroit said:
Over/under on McNabb sacks this season?

depends what week he gets killed in
grin.png

This could be a division where all four QB are hurt at the same time.

Ponder better hope he survives the worst thing for a rookie QB is a bad OL. Didn't David Carr from the texans get sacked like 60 times his rookie year. He sent out there as a sacrificial lamb. The vikes play in a division known for pash rushers. Every team has 1 or 2.

I'm going to see them week 1 in SD. If only they had a rush ROLB. Maybe Diego will start out fast this year.

Peterson will more then likely still get his yards and tds but Mcnabb might get destroyed. I almost feel bad for that guy it could get rough.

The NFC North has the worst offensive lines as a whole. Its unbelievable.

schles192 said:
I'm going to see them week 1 in SD. If only they had a rush ROLB. Maybe Diego will start out fast this year.

I live in SD too...i might catch that game. Theres always tickets available down here which is why the team will be in LA next year lol. SD start out fast???....like that will ever happen!

Back