Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Favorite nfl team

staegrac

I need help to support an nfl team...football is my favorite sport but I do not follow a team (might be due to fantasy football)...I grew up in GR and watched the Lions every Sunday but I think I did it to watch Barry mostly...I live in TN now and dont like the Titans...but I will say I lean toward Green Bay love their style of play...

Give me some suggestions

Its got to be a team that you enjoy watching. If you like the pack, then for it. Dont mind us when we're flipping you off though. Lol

Pick the team with the prettiest uniforms.

You will know when you find your team because you will be watching a game and realize your mood changes based on how your team is doing.

Im a Lions fan first, but I have lived in and have lots of family living in Jax Beach, so Im a Jaguars fan as well..

motown1958 said:
You will know when you find your team because you will be watching a game and realize your mood changes based on how your team is doing.

No wonder I feel like a train wreck during the football season.

mr23frahee said:
Im a Lions fan first, but I have lived in and have lots of family living in Jax Beach, so Im a Jaguars fan as well..

So you're the one.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
mr23frahee said:

So you're the one.

I think there are about a dozen others

Tampa Bay is a cool team. Freeman is going to be one of the post Manning-Brady greats.

Back