Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions worth 1.7 Billion

'Every team is worth at least a billion, with the Buffalo Bills last at $1.6 billion."

Was expecting the Browns, but the former AFL Bills were created by replicating the Lions, including their unis, originally to some extent.

How the reincarnated Browns, nomadic Rams (Cle-Chi-LA-StL-LA), (met a fellow RR employee who played for the Cleveland Rams back in '76) the shunned Chargers, and soon to be Vegas-bound Raiders, rate above the Lions, is a mystery to me.

Last edited:
'Every team is worth at least a billion, with the Buffalo Bills last at $1.6 billion."

Was expecting the Browns, but the former AFL Bills were created by replicating the Lions, including their unis, originally to some extent.

How the reincarnated Browns, nomadic Rams (Cle-Chi-LA-StL-LA), (met a fellow RR employee who played for the Cleveland Rams back in '76) the shunned Chargers, and soon to be Vegas-bound Raiders, rate above the Lions, is a mystery to me.

Has to be mostly what B. Said. Culture of losing really hurts. But your right it is mystifying we are lower then those teams .. Man I hope that SD move backfireds for those assholes owners !!!

Last edited:
Back