Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Armonty Bryant eligible to return

Zenner plays on special teams right ? That fumble recovery today was pretty key in the victory . My guess ZZ stays.

Last edited:
I'd say it's definitely between ZZ and Green. I can't see them cutting Zenner......Caldwell loves the hard working guys. It really doesn't matter at all.

Anybody know who's spot Johnson took to begin with?

Ah, thanks. I don't know, with Ziggy not being himself the last few weeks, can we really want to lose any depth at de?

Ah, thanks. I don't know, with Ziggy not being himself the last few weeks, can we really want to lose any depth at de?

Bryant is an upgrade over Johnson and possibly an upgrade over Zettel if hes comming in ready. Green and Zenner both play ST. Johnson wouldnt ever see the field once everyone is back.

Bryant is an upgrade over Johnson and possibly an upgrade over Zettel if hes comming in ready. Green and Zenner both play ST. Johnson wouldnt ever see the field once everyone is back.

Zettel is playing really well. Johnson or Valoaga gone way way way before Zettel

Gotmto love a 6th rounder stepping up so much in year 2

4 sacks, consistent pressure and improved run d

Im not talking about not bringing Bryant back, I'm arguing dumping Johnson for a RB that would never see the field outside of ST or catastrophe in our rb group. I see Johnson as more valuable depth than Zenner or our rookie rb. That's all I'm saying.

Zettel is playing really well. Johnson or Valoaga gone way way way before Zettel

Gotmto love a 6th rounder stepping up so much in year 2

4 sacks, consistent pressure and improved run d

I wasnt saying to dump zettel lol. I was saying Bryant could be an upgrade over him if he plays up to his potential without doing drugs

Last edited:
I wasnt saying to dump zettel lol. I was saying Bryant could be an upgrade over him if he plays up to his potential without doing drugs

The question is, CAN he play to that level without the PEDs?

How do you know it was PEDS?

"He served a four-game suspension last season while he was with the Browns for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing drugs.

Bryant then served a three-game suspension midway through the season while with the Lions for violating the league's policy on drugs of abuse, which stemmed from a 2015 arrest on a misdemeanor charge for attempted drug possession."

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...oit-lions-armonty-bryant-suspended/490282001/

Seems like PED's but you never know maybe he didn't get more games because it wasn't PED's again maybe only weed or something..... Who knows.... Lions have been hush hush on his latest suspension...

lol they cut him today.

Caldwell: "Im totally good with the fact we get no pressure, cause no sacks and cant effect the qb negatively in any shape or fashion....he gone."

Valoaga on three year deal and young

Surprised they kept George Johnson over Bryant though

9th in sacks, consistent pressure until last week

Back