Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions 3 tight Ends

biggunsbob

Ebron , Fells, Roberts . With Galladay banged , and hurt I like sets with these guys . I think if we can get the offense going we can do a bunch of different sets.
2 Jone'-s, Tate, Galladay, Abberderis could be decent with a stud in Tate but I like the change of pace with using the tight ends like the Patriots do. It really was a huge difference in the vikings game. Tate was being used a lot to chip at the line and help in pass blocking , and our tight ends caught 7 of the 19 completions Sunday . It's just nice to be able to do this with Galladay hurt and Tate being asked to do other things. We should just except the fact that Ebron just can't block and just try and get him in match-up once or twice in a game where he can burn a linebacker.

Last edited:
Snaps
And a new # 1 tight end maybe ?
Fells 51.
Ebron 31.
Roberts 22.

Could have been gameplan to help with griffen. We get Decker back you probably see more ebron. Robinson has been awful.

Snaps
And a new # 1 tight end maybe ?
Fells 51.
Ebron 31.
Roberts 22.

I'd like to see Roberts on the top of the list, but like that Fells was getting open when no one else could on Sunday.

I'd like to see Roberts on the top of the list, but like that Fells was getting open when no one else could on Sunday.

Fells should be open all day lol. He's a blocking TE but him being capable in the receiving game is a huge bonus.

Back