Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions Game grades

The one freaking time Caldwell shows some balls and it bites him in the ass. Two FGs would have given them the lead instead of two turnover on downs in red zone

Matt should get an F just from "checked into a questionable run play on 3rd-and-goal from the 5-yard line on the last possession."

Who does he think we have back there the ghost of Water Payton.

Nothing saying Pittsburgh doesn't play with more urgency to score if we kick even 1 more fg. You can't change this to a win LKP. We lost.

Matt should get an F just from "checked into a questionable run play on 3rd-and-goal from the 5-yard line on the last possession."

I'll never understand why we never attempted a qb sneak on any of those goaline downs. Not a single one

Nothing saying Pittsburgh doesn't play with more urgency to score if we kick even 1 more fg. You can't change this to a win LKP. We lost.

We would have had the lead. And who knows, the Steelers scored after the first goal line stand on 97 yards. Maybe that long TD never even happens. We'll never know

Martin shank,/Boswell off the upright, Tate fumble, and poor red zone gave them the game.

They had two big drops though for Lions stop. First FG drive and in the 4th Smith Schuster

This team needs some trick plays or something not the same old vanilla up the gut on 3rd/4th and short.

It's okay to go for it. Not when you are down 2 in the RZ. And then he did the FG after that.

He did this shit backwards.

Stafford played lights out, you imbecile.

Stafford played lights out, you imbecile.

I'm not suppose to count his bad calls? That was really bad. Changing from a run to a pass is fine but why would he call a run play at that moment? So yes it should get marked down quite a bit from that..

I suppose we should give the defense a pass and forget the 97 yard TD. And the other long pass.. Before the game the Steelers averaged 21 points a game and people are staying the defense did well.. They gave the Steelers what they normally get.

The Steelers are not a good offensive team. Plus they also had a drop in the end zone and another wide open miss. Defense not good.

I've still got hope for this team, I believe Minnesota is going to hit a wall. They've exceeded their own expectations, and are not better than the Lions. We need to beat the packers though, otherwise its over

I've still got hope for this team, I believe Minnesota is going to hit a wall. They've exceeded their own expectations, and are not better than the Lions. We need to beat the packers though, otherwise its over

The big game is when Detroit plays Minny the next time. They have to win that game.

Back