Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 15: Lions @ Bengals Thread

Looks like Seahawks and cowboys are playing for something unless Miracle happens.

lol...@ least they won't be dragging out the inevitable to their last game vs Packers.

I hate not making the playoffs. But if it gets rid of Jim Caldwell I?ll take it now. Here?s to an important offseason.

My opinion on this game is the same as the Tampa Bay game. Lions should destroy them, this shouldn't be competitive. But we all know it's going down to the wire and won't be decided with any more than 3:00 on the clock.

Called it. Lions are nothing, if not predictable.

Buy bye Caldwell.

Perfect.... This game against a putrid team could not have gone any better. A very telling outcome for our very untalented coaching staff

Lions have to make sweeping coaching changes with Head Coach, OC and DC.
Time for Bob Quinn to make some.
A Pro football team just can't let a 90 year old lady of the owner keep a HC because she likes him.

Back