Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

aaron rodgers' greatness SICKENS me......

dmoney1980

that was such a disgusting display, who exactly in the monkey blue hell does rodgers think he is?! where does he get off appearing to be fucking unconscious out there? what exactly does he call that back shoulder throw to nelson for a touchdown.......that's supposed to be cute or somethin'? what the fuck kind of touch did he place on that pass to jones?! he can't get away with that stuff.......HOW dare he, HOW FUCKING DARE rodgers make that on the run throw with chargers defenders breathing down his fucking neck DEEP down the field to nelson AGAIN?! THE FUCK AGAIN......what...... he thinks he's some kind of GOD?!!!! THE NERVE OF THAT GUY.......

FOOTNOTE: can someone explain to me just where exactly in the hell was rivers throwing that ball??!!!!!

Maize&Cheese304 said:
You act like this is the first game he's played like this.

that was the best that i've PERSONALLY ever seen him play.......the chargers had NO FUCKING CHANCE........he can't possibly think he can keep getting away with this stuff, CAN HE?!

The superbowl was the best I've seen. To do that to that defense. His numbers would have been insane if there wasn't those drops.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
The superbowl was the best I've seen. To do that to that defense. His numbers would have been insane if there wasn't those drops.

you're right.....that was the second best i've ever seen him look. but still, it's disgusting. (and alarming)

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]SD offense 38, GB offense 31. Lol.

yeah, rivers probably gave that game away early.......but you HAVE TO ADMIT rodgers went into some kind of zone which really got close to scaring THE FUCK outta me. WE CAN'T let his ass sit back there on thanksgiving day, or else he's absolutely going to CRUCIFY OUR ASSES.

Doesn't scre me because I don't think the Lions are or will be favorites. Underdogs on turkey day means good stuff.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Doesn't scre me because I don't think the Lions are or will be favorites. Underdogs on turkey day means good stuff.

GOT CLOSE TO SCARING ME.......please understand this. it's just the fact that maybe it was asinine, but i expected the chargers to win today. the longer the packers go undefeated is i feel THE WORSE IT IS FOR US......they're not the sort of team you need accruing massive amounts of confidence. if we can't beat them on thanksgiving, maybe they go undefeated......if the giants choke that game away, that is......i just feel we HAVE TO BEAT THEM.....THIS YEAR, if we wanna even think doing anything within the playoffs. (provided we even make it)

If they win on thanksgiving then they have a serious chance of going undefeated. The lions do have the type of team that can take advantage of packers weakness.

i just feel defeating the packers will give us the confidence we'll need for the REST OF THE YEAR.......the longer those asswipes go undefeated, the more CRITICAL it becomes for us to beat them on turkey day.....(which is the actual meaning behind this thread)

They have to play NYG in NY. I think that's their tough game. Rest of their schedule is cake.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]They have to play NYG in NY. I think that's their tough game. Rest of their schedule is cake.

You think the turkey day game will be cake for them?

The best defense GB will play all year. On the road as well. Sure they'll be favored but don't make it sound like NYG are a piece of cake.

I saw him run scared for his life last year at Ford Field....and then get knocked the fuck out , and wobble around on the sideline seeing stars the whole second half....while we were then all entertained by the Matt Flynn vs Drew Stanton shitshow.

oh ya...... 7 - 3

I think we're going to split games with them. Yeah, they won out late last year but they weren't looking far ahead into the postseason with them getting a wildcard berth, so it wasn't like they went in as favorites. They have to be fucking insane not to sit Rodgers (at least) if they wrap up the division early, which leaves us playing for a wildcard spot. I like our chances verses the pack without rodgers.

And shit, we were the only team to beat the broncos that year they went 15-1 and had Terrell Davis and we were horrible so anything can happen. Rodgers is due for a bad game. Who knows when that will happen, but I'd rather his games be great up until he plays detroit.

Back