Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

We should trade for Ben Tate

upnorth

The kid is playing pretty damn good riding the pine behind Foster. Not sure what the Texan's needs are but I'm sure we could help them out somewhere.

he's not going anywhere. he's cheap, young, and playing well with arian.

I don't trust him or Foster. Something tells me that zone blocking scheme has a ton to do with their success. They have 2 guys that no one thought were all that great tearing up defenses...They may be that good but I'm going to go the other way. Anybody remember Detroit greats Reuben Droughns or Olandis Gary?

My one legged grandmother could run behind that line. Build the line and then the run will come.

Beez said:
I don't trust him or Foster. Something tells me that zone blocking scheme has a ton to do with their success. They have 2 guys that no one thought were all that great tearing up defenses...They may be that good but I'm going to go the other way. Anybody remember Detroit greats Reuben Droughns or Olandis Gary?

lmao hell yeah!!!...................smh

Back