Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New England vs Indy

cheeno

Game week 13 was flexed to 1 pm. New game flexed in by Nov. 22 we win the next two and I say we're in.

cheeno said:
Game week 13 was flexed to 1 pm. New game flexed in by Nov. 22 we win the next two and I say we're in.

I thought they flexed these things the Monday before.

ahhh I read they can do it whenever they wish , and the sooner the better...the latest they can move a game is 12 days before hand.

So I guess you can expect the announcement soon as to who gets the game.

SLICK said:
Packers vs Giants now or Lions vs Saints or Cincy vs Pittsburgh

I think because the NYG are on two weeks prior and GB two weeks after, we might have a shot.

But Cincy-Pitts would be a good game. Division rivalry too.

I think Cincy-Pitt play each other this week. If it is a good one it has a shot.

As was mentioned the Giants are on two weeks before and the week after. As big as the game is NYG 3 out of 4 weeks seems unlikely.

cheeno said:
As was mentioned the Giants are on two weeks before and the week after. As big as the game is NYG 3 out of 4 weeks seems unlikely.

Add in to that that they also play a Monday Nighter against the Eagles the week before that Sunday and I'd say its safe to rule that game out. Plus its a 4:15 game so it should be on for most people anyway. As far as Cinvy vs Pittsburgh, I just don't think enough people care about Cincy to really wanna see them on TV. The Lions have more national hype and it is much more likely to be high scoring then the other game which makes it the most likely choice.

Also I think the Packers will wind up losing back to back games that week. I just think a dominant pass rush is just the right thing to slow that team down and back to back road games against Detroit and the Giants is gonna be tough.

As long as the Lions don't go on a losing streak I think it will be them... Although the Giants vs Packers is probably and bigger and more important game, the Giants playing 4 weeks in a row in primetime is unlikely to happen. Also if you look at week 14 the Steelers are playing on Thursday so asking them to play sunday night and then Thursday night while they're in a playoff hunt is not only unfair but also pretty scumbaggish.

The Giants-Packers game that week was protected by Fox. So its either Cincy-Steelers or lions-Saints.

Saints will have to avoid losing games that they could lose,@ Falcons and vs NYG sandwiching their bye, or or else it might be Bengals vs Steelers.

:)

Back