Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT : Fat Al Cut

lions2011

Billy B gave him his pink slip.....wonder how long it takes for some gimp on this board to say " GO GET HIM "

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!

SLICK said:
Billy B gave him his pink slip.....wonder how long it takes for some gimp on this board to say " GO GET HIM "

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering where he was Sunday, figured sooner or later. I wonder how long until Ocho gets his.

It's doubtful Schwartz was ever interested in Haynesworth since they never even tried to make a move for him, but at least of they do want to give him a shot, it doesn't cost a pick this way.

Never understood the guys who wanted to give up a high pick for him and draft Okung instead of Suh.

inkfreq said:
It's doubtful Schwartz was ever interested in Haynesworth since they never even tried to make a move for him, but at least of they do want to give him a shot, it doesn't cost a pick this way.

Never understood the guys who wanted to give up a high pick for him and draft Okung instead of Suh.

He still would not see the field much with Detroit. It would not make any sense. Fairley is finally getting on the field a little bit and we do not want to limit his snaps and learning curve too much as he is already a rotational guy along with SLH. We also have Suh and Williams...Too many quality DTs to even think about bringing in another washed up guy who may have something left in the tank but has not shown it for a couple of years...

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I wouldn't mind packers trying him out

bring him in !!!

would be nice to poison that locker room.

Im all for it.....go get him

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Locker room is way too strong for someone like that to effect it.

Packers are a 3 -4 team....Haynesworth bitched and cried about playing in a 3 - 4 in Washington.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Locker room is way too strong for someone like that to effect it.

really....Pats locker room I bet is tighter , and he was poison there.

he got his coin......and got even lazier than normal...the guy had some talent 4 yrs ago

I forgot about him hating the 3-4.

But I do think he wouldn't really effect the locker room.

I'm liking Bill Simmon's tweet:

sportsguy33 Bill Simmons
They couldn't have crammed Ocho Cinco into Haynesworth's suitcase?

Just one way to look at it. Going forward, all around, who would be the more productive player; Fat Al or Flu?

doinwork83 said:
Just one way to look at it. Going forward, all around, who would be the more productive player; Fat Al or Flu?

I'd rather have the "flu", than have that piece of shit Haynesworth.

Back