Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Matt Millen

tonyballs said:
batcave76 said:
Gotta be precise huh? No, I clicked on that post, sorry. It had to do w/previous posts bud. You are 1 big dick! I mean, seriously.... Nobody likes you. LOL!!!

You have it all backwards, buddy. Just sayin'....

Now, remind me i'm Canadian and run along.
Aren't you on a honeymoon?

batcave76 said:
tonyballs said:
You have it all backwards, buddy. Just sayin'....

Now, remind me i'm Canadian and run along.

What is it with you tards? That's like the 3rd time i have been asked that.

No, i'm not on my fn honeymoon. I got married...yes....but i am going away in January to Jamaica. Ya mahn!!

tonyballs said:
batcave76 said:

No, i'm not on my fn honeymoon. I got married...yes....but i am going away in January to Jamaica. Ya mahn!!
Oh sorry, man. Slick never passed on your itinerary. I was wondering bc you seem really upset and coming off a honeymoon.....Usually points to an ED issue. But thank god you straightned that all out.

batcave76 said:
tonyballs said:

Oh sorry, man. Slick never passed on your itinerary. I was wondering bc you seem really upset and coming off a honeymoon.....Usually points to an ED issue. But thank god you straightned that all out.

Nah, i'm all good in that department. But HEY, thanks for being concerned about it though........

tonyballs said:
batcave76 said:

Nah, i'm all good in that department. But HEY, thanks for being concerned about it though........
No problemo. We're all family here.

batcave76 said:
tonyballs said:
No problemo. We're all family here.

yup and you're the retarded Uncle we only let out of the attic on holidays.

Back