Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Wait a minute..

bestisbest

From just looking at the schedule how the hell did the Jags get two Monday night games both at home?!?!? When they played the Ravens I thought, "Ok why the hell are the Jags getting a MNF game at home?" but to just realize they got two?

I know they were having a hard time selling tickets, but I didn't see them coming to Detroit the previous years when we couldn't sell out games.

Ridiculous.

Surprising for sure, however they were close to winning the division last year. That's the only reasoning I could see behind it.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]From just looking at the schedule how the hell did the Jags get two Monday night games both at home?!?!? When they played the Ravens I thought, "Ok why the hell are the Jags getting a MNF game at home?" but to just realize they got two?

I know they were having a hard time selling tickets, but I didn't see them coming to Detroit the previous years when we couldn't sell out games.

Ridiculous.

Goodell and Weaver are BFF's

Weaver is trying to make a go of it in Jax and not move to LA. Its the only way they could fill the seats. I think every game was blacked out last year and they closed off the upper bowl a couple years ago. Credit the assist to Goddell and co.

Blaine Gabbert will fill the seats with that greasy, scraggly mullet and the uncanny ability to fumble at the slightest hint of pressure.

newton83 said:
Blaine Gabbert will fill the seats with that greasy, scraggly mullet and the uncanny ability to fumble at the slightest hint of pressure.

I thought that was Romo.

Yeah, Gabbert is doing his best to challenge for that title though.

Back