Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SLR Week 10

baitnbat

Here it is, the biggest game in Lions and bears history. Win and we're that much closer to a playoff birth, lose and it just means the mighty Detroit Lions finish 13-3. You cannot stop MLB Tulloch, you can only marvel at his Tebow pose. FEAR Louis Delmas and his gold teeth. Yes, you can't understand what he's saying but it won't matter since your helmet will be looking sideways after another one of his bone jarring hits to your spleen. Chris Farly cannot save you. Mini bears cannot save you, it's all over except for your 3/4 lb kielbasa and saurkraut heart attack. Men don't put ketchup on hotdogs!

UFO stadium is no match for Furious Ford Field. The headless horseman known as Lovie, Martz and Marinelli-ya cannot save you. Have you seen the beating we just put on evangelical miracle man Tebow? 7 sacks, 45 points, 2 picks including a 100 yard pick 6. Cutler is about to be scalped live on TV. Alphonso Boone cannot save you, he can only do the Carlton. Forte had 2 fumbles last week, I think we'll see 3 more this week. The pressure is on and your team chokes, just like in the playoffs last year.

When I think of sad sack cities that do their best to imitate the fine city of Detroit, I think of Cleveland, and then I think of Chicago, but only after considering Toledo. Not even the Candyman from Cabrini Green can help you. Detroit will expose you for the overrated frauds you know you are. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, wins games for the Lions. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me posting on your message board you need me posting on your message board! We use words like honor, code, loyalty! We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending the Lions! You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a bandwagon fan who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the ESPN message board freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a football and line up. Either way, I don't give a darn what you think you are entitled to, missy.

Lions 35
bears 17

and you know this!

sincerely,

1957 World Champs SUCKA!

Back