Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Some Key Matches this Week

tsmith7559

No @ Atl

Hou @ TB

Buff @ Dallas

NYG @ SF

and our game... looks like we need 4/5 road teams to win\\\

Didnt lose much ground, Dallas the only winner

Not sure how Buffalo, an AFC team, and Dallas, a bad team is a key match up.

[quote author=mitchrapp board=general thread=3184 post=79599 time=1321114035]Not sure how Buffalo, an AFC team, and Dallas, a bad team is a key match up. [/quote

Dallas is currently sitting in the 8th spot for the playoffs...another loss on them would be nice

They won't win because they are a BAD team. But i still wouldn't see it as a key game. The TB game either, we hold the tiebreaker over them. The NYG-SF could be a good game. I'm watching that but they're both winning the division so not important to a WC.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]They won't win because they are a BAD team. But i still wouldn't see it as a key game. The TB game either, we hold the tiebreaker over them. The NYG-SF could be a good game. I'm watching that but they're both winning the division so not important to a WC.

look ahead some

NYG schedule is brutal(@SF, Phi, @NO, GB, @ Dal), the NFC East is up for grabs

Dallas has Wash, Miami & Az the next 3 weeks, its possible with a win this week they could go on a 3 out of 4 streak.

We can easily lose the next 2 out of 3

I for one would like so breathing room

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]They won't win because they are a BAD team. But i still wouldn't see it as a key game. The TB game either, we hold the tiebreaker over them. The NYG-SF could be a good game. I'm watching that but they're both winning the division so not important to a WC.

look ahead some

NYG schedule is brutal(@SF, Phi, @NO, GB, @ Dal), the NFC East is up for grabs

Dallas has Wash, Miami & Az the next 3 weeks, its possible with a win this week they could go on a 3 out of 4 streak.

We can easily lose the next 2 out of 3

I for one would like so breathing room

But you're not getting me, Dallas stinks. They barely got by Seattle and Seattle played poorly. And Philly will not catch up to NYG. Overrated dream team.

Btww, lets look at the NYG schedule -- SF, we almost beat them and probably should have. Philly, haveng beat anyone and didn't the Giants already beat them? NO, they've been all over the place and Dallas stinks. GB will be tough.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Btww, lets look at the NYG schedule -- SF, we almost beat them and probably should have. Philly, haveng beat anyone and didn't the Giants already beat them? NO, they've been all over the place and Dallas stinks. GB will be tough.

good luck winning @SF, @NO & @Dallas, not to mention GB....NYG is an up and down team to begin with......They probably have 3 losses written on them in the next 5 weeks......

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Btww, lets look at the NYG schedule -- SF, we almost beat them and probably should have. Philly, haveng beat anyone and didn't the Giants already beat them? NO, they've been all over the place and Dallas stinks. GB will be tough.

good luck winning @SF, @NO & @Dallas, not to mention GB....NYG is an up and down team to begin with......They probably have 3 losses written on them in the next 5 weeks......

You'll be surprised. GB is tough no doubt but they should be favored in those other games.

And even with 3 losses n 5 weeks, Dallas and Philly probably won't be any better.

I'd like to think so but Manningham and Nicks are questionable. They're gonna need to throw the ball.

cheeno said:
I'd like to think so but Manningham and Nicks are questionable. They're gonna need to throw the ball.

I got 3 1/2 points.....just need a cover.

I think at least one of the two plays and the cover is good. I think they win straight up.

Back