Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The answer is always more guns

shooting at suspected shoplifters... that's fucking insane. I'm surprised it hasn't been more widely publicized.

I think it will take one or two more disasters like this before retards wake up and realize guns should not be the solution to most problems, even criminal ones.

they should throw the book at her and make a big deal of it to deter other wannabes. you'd think even the NRA would support charges here, since this sort of vigilante-ism will inevitably result in innocent people getting shot, provoking a backlash from an American public that is more or less 50/50 on the issue, just like the "Open Carry Texas" buffoons did when they started bringing AKs & ARs into Chipotle.

Likely some pussy DA in Oakland County will let it slip under the rug because he needs to worry about pissing off gun owners when re-election time rolls around. In fact, he's probably as grateful as can be she didn't hit a bystander and force his hand.

Likely some pussy DA in Oakland County will let it slip under the rug because he needs to worry about pissing off gun owners when re-election time rolls around. In fact, he's probably as grateful as can be she didn't hit a bystander and force his hand.

I thought people were issued concealed carry permit were supposed to have undergone at least a modicum of gun safety training.

It appears that this is nutty lady sure as hell miss that.

surprise.gif

You were wrong... she was charged: (link.)

One count of reckless discharge, and according to the article, may lose her carry permit. Only a misdemeanor though, but better than nothing.

Back