Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Threads not adding posts

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
Since last night when I came on around 9, Posts aren't being added to a thread unless you press F5 and refresh.
and if you sit on a post and then click to submit, I get this;
Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.
Please push the back button and reload the previous window.
I wrote to the Admin haven't heard back, and since received a few messages regarding all this.

I posted last night and the same thing happening..went back out and in and it showed. Maybe a refresh or something could help..

I've noticed post missing also. I went into a thread that I just posted in and not only did it not show it also didn't show a few of the post that were made before mine. I could get it to work if I went to my profile and went to my previous post and clicked on my latest one, then all the post would come back.

I received a couple of messages from posters asking if they were given a ban.
Let them know what was going on, and my suspicions have been confirmed with the posts here and the other thread on the Lions board started by dtroitlionsfan951.
It appears to be a problem across the entire forum.

I'm not that computer savvy to know about this thought, I am hoping all these 300 plus bots don't have anything to do with it or if the board was hacked.

Surely when the AdminMike comes on again, he will have an answer.

Yes I noticed late last night that there was a problem, the forum seems to not be refreshing/updating on it's own.

I'm thinking the host 'upgraded' something with the server, and it's not jiving well with the forum. I'm still investigating, and waiting to hear back from them.

For now, if you refresh the screen so the time stamp is correct, you should be fine.

I'll keep ya updated..

It hasn't. Lions board still shows the last post to be from yesterday.

Admin, Just saw Monster posted after you, I clicked on the thread and just my initial post showed up, had to refresh F5.

Hmm, try it now over the next hour or so.. let me know what happens..

Main board says time is 6;04 as of now, but when i go into this thread, it's correct at 4:00. Still having issues.

Hmm, it's working fine for me. Anyone else still having issues?

Click on news and announcements and thread shows only my first post.
click on the thread and then they all show up.
still messed up.

Back