Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Josh Gordon fails another drug test

Living with Johnny Manziel.

Knock at the door...

JM: "Hey Josh it's Johnny let me in."

JG: "Johnny's not here man."

JM: "No I'm Johnny, let me in."

JG: "Johnny? <pause> No man he's not here."

For people that say smoking weed isn't a problem...if it were so easy to quit, wouldn't you think Gordon would have quit already? Throwing away millions!

Living with Johnny Manziel.

Knock at the door...

JM: "Hey Josh it's Johnny let me in."

JG: "Johnny's not here man."

JM: "No I'm Johnny, let me in."

JG: "Johnny? <pause> No man he's not here."

Lol. Too bad his name wasn't Dave.

He would rather smoke weed than play football. Good for him.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Johnny Manziel - QB - Free Agent
TMZ reports free agent Johnny Manziel was the passenger in a car used in a hit-and-run in Hollywood on Saturday, and he was picked up after the incident by suspended Browns WR Josh Gordon.
The driver is believed to be Manziel's pal Ryan Silverstein, a member of rapper Drake's crew. The vehicle hit a light pole and fled the scene. Manziel was picked up from the crash by Gordon. TMZ reports Manziel has been interviewed by police, but accused of no wrongdoing. Silverstein is reportedly being investigated for a misdemeanor. Neither Manziel nor Gordon appears to be in any trouble here, but at very least it's confirmation of their association during an apparent Spring of Fun out west. We have to admit -- we're kinda jealous.
Related: Browns
Source: TMZ.com Apr 13 - 7:51 PM

Saw the thread and was thinking how in the hell is this possible. He just got reinstated a few hours ago.

Then I saw original date and it all mad sense.

Back