Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cavs @ Warriors Games 7

I know all about the stats, LeBron is a stat padder, I'm not budging on that one bit.

The series shouldn't even have went that far, another rigged NBA season for LeBitch.

I'm totally unimpressed with what he's accomplished considering the talent he's played with and massive rigjobs by the league.

LeBron is and always will be a complete fraud manufactured by the league.

So is the league rigged every year, or just the years you don't like the outcome? I never fully understood this conspiracy.

So is the league rigged every year, or just the years you don't like the outcome? I never fully understood this conspiracy.

Why, yes ... the Pistons' three titles are all fabricated by the same aliens who made the crop circles and the Easter Island heads.

How was it rigged? Because of Green's suspension in game 5? Did the NBA force Harrison Barnes to play like crap, or for Irving and James to play out of their minds? Warriors still had 3 chances to close out the Cavs and couldn't do it. Two of them were at home.

The Cavs best players showed up, and yes it was led by Lebron James. Leading all players for both teams in points, assists, steals, rebounds, and blocks for the entire Finals is not stat padding. It's just flat out playing great on the biggest stage.

I get the hate for Lebron. I don't like him either. But I know when a guy deserves at least a little respect for their performance, and James impressed me a great deal. He finally overcame an obstacle instead of shying away from it. That's what I've been waiting to see.

Oh and Curry also got exposed a little bit here. Not sure if he was hurt or what but he was definitely very human throughout the series. Irving absolutely abused him whenever he had him on defense too.

I know all about the stats, LeBron is a stat padder, I'm not budging on that one bit.

The series shouldn't even have went that far, another rigged NBA season for LeBitch.

I'm totally unimpressed with what he's accomplished considering the talent he's played with and massive rigjobs by the league.

LeBron is and always will be a complete fraud manufactured by the league.

you continue to prove that you are a moron.

There are only a few instances where I've ever thought an NBA series was rigged:

-2002 WCF Kings/Lakers (game 6 is the most disgraceful thing I've ever seen in sports)
-2007 Suns/Spurs - Donaghy reffed game 3 which was atrociously one sided for SA and stern handed out the most bullshit suspensions ever to royally screw Phoenix
-2006 Finals Mavericks/Heat - wade was shooting more free throws the entire Dallas team in a couple of those games

Also I do think that numerous NBA draft lotteries have been rigged (1985 Knicks, 2012 Pelicans, 2014 Cavaliers, 2008 Bulls).

Last edited:
All the Lafraud fan boys out in force today lol.the kid is great I get it but let's not pretend the Series is not totally different if Green is not suspended for game 5, and Bogat is not hurt. But injuries are injuries and the Cavs had them last year so that is a wash. But now the Green suspension is still really suspicious to me. Remember I'm a Piston fan and hate all other eastern conference teams and that ref that call a foul on Lamibeer verses the Fakers when the Pistons should have been the first 3 peat. Yeah I know all about leaguess rigging. What's weird is the NBA does not even try to hide it lol..

Last edited:
The only thing rigged in this Finals were the shooting hand(s) of the players that were supposed to carry GS.

"The Splash Brothers" should've stayed on the bus. Combined for 12-36 FG, 6-24 3's, and 7 TOs in game 7. Embarrassing Finals for those two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7e8ITLNE3o (Highly recommended that you watch on mute)

Last edited:
There are only a few instances where I've ever thought an NBA series was rigged:

-2002 WCF Kings/Lakers (game 6 is the most disgraceful thing I've ever seen in sports)
-2007 Suns/Spurs - Donaghy reffed game 3 which was atrociously one sided for SA and stern handed out the most bullshit suspensions ever to royally screw Phoenix
-2006 Finals Mavericks/Heat - wade was shooting more free throws the entire Dallas team in a couple of those games

Also I do think that numerous NBA draft lotteries have been rigged (1985 Knicks, 2012 Pelicans, 2014 Cavaliers, 2008 Bulls).

I don't mind the conspiracies on the other two but this one he literally was crashing down the lane the whole time in the series. He may have had one or two star treatment calls here and there but there were a couple that weren't called as well so it evened out. He was like a bigger A.I. this series. If you weren't rooting for a team this series, it seemed like the calls were consistent.

All the Lafraud fan boys out in force today lol.the kid is great I get it but let's not pretend the Series is not totally different if Green is not suspended for game 5, and Bogat is not hurt. But injuries are injuries and the Cavs had them last year so that is a wash. But now the Green suspension is still really suspicious to me. Remember I'm a Piston fan and hate all other eastern conference teams and that ref that call a foul on Lamibeer verses the Fakers when the Pistons should have been the first 3 peat. Yeah I know all about leaguess rigging. What's weird is the NBA does not even try to hide it lol..

Depends what Draymond showed up in game 5. They lost 3 of the 6 games he did play.

I don't mind the conspiracies on the other two but this one he literally was crashing down the lane the whole time in the series. He may have had one or two star treatment calls here and there but there were a couple that weren't called as well so it evened out. He was like a bigger A.I. this series. If you weren't rooting for a team this series, it seemed like the calls were consistent.

I vividly remember watching every game of that series, Wade was getting calls for everything. Problem was Dirk and Co. were being straight out hacked without calls.

I vividly remember watching every game of that series, Wade was getting calls for everything. Problem was Dirk and Co. were being straight out hacked without calls.

I believe too if memory serves me right that Dallas got hosed in game 5 on a timeout call or something in the final seconds which prevented them from being able to advance the ball to half court for a final shot.

Kings/Lakers is by far the worst thing ever though. I would bet my life savings on that game being rigged.

Kind of funny to reread this thread a year later. The LeBron hate is huge. I get it. It's like I posted on another thread that there are some guys you can't stand when they are wearing an opposing uniform. But if they were on your team it's a completely different story.

Can LeBron and the Cavs take out a stacked Golden State team? They gotta get by Boston or Washington first. But whatever happens, and given that LeBron is playing the best basketball of his career now, for crying out loud, I hope we can all agree he's not been "manufactured by the league," as one posting genius put it.

Chauncey Billups certainly agrees:

“We tried everything and everybody,” says Billups. “Tay was on him for awhile, then ‘Bron got cooking. Rip was like, ‘Boom, lemme take him.’ He started frontin’ Rip. Then I was like, ‘Bro, lemme take him. Probably somebody need to pressure him. Give him a different look.’ Then he started cooking me. I can honestly tell you we tried everything we had. But with the great ones, it happens. I just never seen it happen like that.”

They sent double teams. They forced him baseline. The entire time, LeBron said nothing. He wasn’t a trash talker to begin with, at least not with the Pistons. Much like with his basketball hero, Michael Jordan, Detroit was a hurdle he had to clear in order to get to the next chapter of his career. “We didn’t make it easy on him,” Billups says. “He was going to the floor hard, man. We was putting him on the wood. Hard. And he was just bouncing back, getting up, not saying nothing. He kept coming to the rack, kept doing his thing. I respect it.”

Last edited:
Kind of funny to reread this thread a year later. The LeBron hate is huge. I get it. It's like I posted on another thread that there are some guys you can't stand when they are wearing an opposing uniform. But if they were on your team it's a completely different story.

Can LeBron and the Cavs take out a stacked Golden State team? They gotta get by Boston or Washington first. But whatever happens, and given that LeBron is playing the best basketball of his career now, for crying out loud, I hope we can all agree he's not been "manufactured by the league," as one posting genius put it.

Chauncey Billups certainly agrees:

?We tried everything and everybody,? says Billups. ?Tay was on him for awhile, then ?Bron got cooking. Rip was like, ?Boom, lemme take him.? He started frontin? Rip. Then I was like, ?Bro, lemme take him. Probably somebody need to pressure him. Give him a different look.? Then he started cooking me. I can honestly tell you we tried everything we had. But with the great ones, it happens. I just never seen it happen like that.?

They sent double teams. They forced him baseline. The entire time, LeBron said nothing. He wasn?t a trash talker to begin with, at least not with the Pistons. Much like with his basketball hero, Michael Jordan, Detroit was a hurdle he had to clear in order to get to the next chapter of his career. ?We didn?t make it easy on him,? Billups says. ?He was going to the floor hard, man. We was putting him on the wood. Hard. And he was just bouncing back, getting up, not saying nothing. He kept coming to the rack, kept doing his thing. I respect it.?

Lebron is a dick if he was wearing the Pistons logo he'd still be a dick.. I'd root for the Pistons, sure, but I wouldn't slobber over Lebron. He's not the kind of guy I like to root for.

Lebron is a dick if he was wearing the Pistons logo he'd still be a dick.. I'd root for the Pistons, sure, but I wouldn't slobber over Lebron. He's not the kind of guy I like to root for.

Possibly before your time but did you root for Rick Mahorn?

Mitch, you are my boy, just want you to know that before saying this. If LeBron was drafted by the Pistons and wearing a Pistons logo, we would worship the ground he walked on.

Same with Crosby. Same with Chris Chelios.

Last edited:
Back