Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suicide Squad off to massive start

Had two separate friends see it, both said almost the exact same thing; it was blah.

Both remarked for all the hype made about the new Joker, he was hardly in the movie, and that was a good thing because he sucked. So did Will Smith apparently, who I didn't even know was in it.

The only thing tyey liked was Harley Quinn, and both thought they should have just made a movie with her and nobody else.

But like all hyped movies, it will sell a shitload of tickets in the first few days until word of it being a steaming pile of wet garbage gets around.

I think I'll watch interracial dating naked until suicide squad comes out on Netflix.

I'm going tomorrow. Not all critics are right. They all said the third star trek was great and it was the worst one by far from the three new ones and while I liked it it was not that good. Probably the trailer which was great one made it looked better then it was. New conspiracy. All the critics pretty much dig all marvel comic movies but when it comes to DC movies they seem never to get much positive feedback from that group.

Last edited:
I'm going tomorrow. Not all critics are right. They all said the third star trek was great and it was the worst one by far from the three new ones and while I liked it it was not that good. Probably the trailer which was great one made it looked better then it was. New conspiracy. All the critics pretty much dig all marvel comic movies but when it comes to DC movies they seem never to get much positive feedback from that group.

I'm still going to stick with interracial dating naked until suicide squad comes out on Netflix.

This year the main dude is a naked black dude from Atlanta Who dates primarily white naked chicks, although he did date a naked black chick too.

I think they made it interracial this year because VH1 decided that strangers meeting dating for the first time naked wasn't edgy enough.

I don't know if Will Smith and Margot Robbie's characters meet each other naked in the movie suicide squad, but if they do, it would be a lot like this season's dating naked.

I'm still going to stick with interracial dating naked until suicide squad comes out on Netflix

This year the main dude is a naked black dude from Atlanta Who dates primarily white naked chicks, although he did date a naked black chick too.

I think they made it interracial this year because VH1 decided that strangers meeting dating for the first time naked wasn't edgy enough.

I don't know if Will Smith and Margot Robbie's characters meet each other naked in the movie suicide squad, but if they do, it would be a lot like this season's dating naked.

Pretty sure her character( Harley Quinn) is the Jokers girlfriend in the movie but I am not sure if they get after it in this movie . Maybe they do ?

Pretty sure her character( Harley Quinn) is the Jokers girlfriend in the movie but I am not sure if they get after it in this movie . Maybe they do ?

maybe? I don't know.

I don't know anything about from where this story originates. I know Ben AFLAC reprices his role as Batman/Bruce Wayne and Jared Letto is introduced for the first time as the Joker. I don't know if the story originates from a marvel comic or not.

EDIT: I left the obvious voice recognition errors on things because they're kind of funny.

Not to pile on, but Suicide Squad was very blah. Like most of the DC movies before it, it was pretty much all flash and no substance. This seems to be a recurring issue with DC's movies, and is exactly why Snyder got fired. Instead of spending the time to really flesh out a character we can get behind, it's just plot holes and explosions and bad scripts.

This all would have turned out totally different if DC had clipped Nolan's Batman after the first two films and used that as the starting point for the DC Movie Universe. Instead they just tried to make a Superman movie like Nolan's Batman, and fell on their faces. Man of Steel was a garbage movie in general, but an even worse way to introduce Superman (who neither comes off as heroic or even all that smart). Batman v. Superman is basically just Man of Steel 2 with a half-baked Batman film smashed in. The only thing that seems like it will work at all is Wonder Woman (who is perfectly cast) because it can take place almost completely outside the other garbage films.

DC is trying so hard to catch up to Marvel, they are ignoring all the things that actually got Marvel to where it is. Focus on the writing and make stories that people can enjoy. Whoever has been writing these movies (or editing, who knows how much they cut) should be fired. As for fun, Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman had about 20 minutes of fun between them. The rest is somewhere between boring and confusing, with depressing sprinkled in.

This is all especially disappointing because I was a DC fan when I was growing up. There's no reason the DC characters can't be written just as well as Marvel. But then, having seen what Fox has done to the X-Men franchise, I guess it's just as easy to make garbage and bank on nostalgia.

Sorry, /rant.

Last edited:
Not to pile on, but Suicide Squad was very blah. Like most of the DC movies before it, it was pretty much all flash and no substance. This seems to be a recurring issue with DC's movies...
Sorry, /rant.

Oh right, DC, I think I said marvel in a previous post.

Marvelous I think the avengers and Spiderman and the fantastic four and the rest of those wankers.

Domestic 135.1 million as it takes down the august weekend record from Guardians of the Galaxy which was 94.3 million. GLOBAL haul was 267.1 million which beats Deadpools 264.7 to land it in 24th place alltime for a opening.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4214&p=.htm

Last edited:
I can't wait . It looks way better then deadpool.

Back