Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pics from Orange Hitler's visit with the Pope

I'll respond. It's a study in excessive and willful poor taste and a general abomination.

your response sounds more like an apt description of Trump's whole persona and career.

I'm a little disappointed that Victors picture with the antichrist Damien photo-shopped in garnered no responses about it.

What do you mean? I responded in post 12.

Vic got me for a minute...at first I thought it was Trump and Melania's autistic son...then I noticed he wasn't in any of the other copies of the photo...unless...he really WAS there...but just doesn't show up in regular photography...

your response sounds more like an apt description of Trump's whole persona and career.

Which pales in comparison in the depiction and distortion of this singluar photograph. The only explanation for it is the abject ignorance of the person who took these liberties.

Which pales in comparison in the depiction and distortion of this singluar photograph. The only explanation for it is the abject ignorance of the person who took these liberties.

Trump's abominable career and persona pales in comparison to a single photoshop? I would wager millions, if not billions of people would disagree.

Right...because the consequences of a photo-shopped image from an old movie posted on the remotest imaginable corner of the Internet vastly outweigh any shit the President of the United States could do.

Trump's abominable career and persona pales in comparison to a single photoshop? I would wager millions, if not billions of people would disagree.

So? Billions of people would be mistaken. Including yourself.

Right...because the consequences of a photo-shopped image from an old movie posted on the remotest imaginable corner of the Internet vastly outweigh any shit the President of the United States could do.

I don't think you quite understand the offense committed here.

He will go down as the the worst president in history when it is all done. Hopefully we all live through it. Some I am sure will do so better then others sadly.

The Vatican did in no way "demand" that the Trump ladies wear a mantilla. It is tradition that they chose to follow. As for "this is the 21st century" fallacy, I expect that if women present themselves to the Holy Father in clothing 100 years from now, someone will observe that "this is the 22nd century, why are they wearing clothes?"

Horrible argument. I already knew this. Still is backwards thinking despite having a somewhat liberal pope. Modesty is fine. Requiring all black, all skin covered, with a veil...if you think that is okay, i seriously question your idea of morality.

Also unsure of why you brought up hillary or michelle. My complaint isn't with the ladies, it's with the vatican rules. Also had no idea they ever went through this.

I'll respond. It's a study in excessive and willful poor taste and a general abomination.

You're saying the untouched image doesn't look a bit creepy to you? Three of the four look like someone just died and the 4th couldn't be happier about it. For a conservative, you sure do trigger easily.

I can't take credit for the photoshop ...it's out on the interwebs and is funny and cutting. Quite cleary, His Holiness does not like the guy who is currently President ...and neither does his wife or daughter. From supposed WH sources, Ivanka can't stand him, but bites her tongue for the financial benefit to the Trump brand.

I'm not Catholic, nor is Trump. I've never met the Pope either.

The picture isn't in any way reflective of an opinion about the Church or Pope, it's about how the sitting president of the US is very much the 'anti-Christ' relative to the charitable views and work of the Jesuit, South American pontiff.

From his perspective? The anti-christ is in the picture with the pope. Also, there is a fictional character from a mehhh movie. Boom goes the dynamite.

Did you guys remove the UPVOTE feature? Cuz I give this one a THUMBS UP!

From his perspective? The anti-christ is in the picture with the pope. Also, there is a fictional character from a mehhh movie. Boom goes the dynamite.

Many millions of religious practitioners of faith who believe Yeshua (aka Jesus) is the promised Messiah - 7th Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons and Messianics - believe the Antichrist is in every picture with the Pope.

Last edited:
You're saying the untouched image doesn't look a bit creepy to you? Three of the four look like someone just died and the 4th couldn't be happier about it. For a conservative, you sure do trigger easily.

Well, when the Holy Father is insulted, and the Church with it, I'll make people aware. My "trigger" as you call it, is hardly easily pulled.

I doubt the pope even knows about the existence of that stupid photo shopped picture, but if he is and he's insulted by it, he's pretty thin skinned with a hair trigger of his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible argument. I already knew this. Still is backwards thinking despite having a somewhat liberal pope. Modesty is fine. Requiring all black, all skin covered, with a veil...if you think that is okay, i seriously question your idea of morality.

Also unsure of why you brought up hillary or michelle. My complaint isn't with the ladies, it's with the vatican rules. Also had no idea they ever went through this.

You are not understanding that this is not a "rule". Not even a "requirement". These ladies dressed this way voluntarily and with respect to the Vatican tradition. I brought up Hillary and Michelle because they have dressed in a similar fashion during a papal visit in the Vatican with little or no attention drawn to it.

Back