Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Zeke Elliot

6 gamer upheld.. But he plays this week because ruling wasn't filed by the 4pm deadline or something. I swore he was going to get it severely reduced.

they were talking today on some fantasy football show that he would probably play this weekend and still try to take some legal action. Not sure if the legal action is the same as the article you posted or something different.

I have my fantasy draft tomorrow...still not sure where to take him. 2nd or 3rd round?

they were talking today on some fantasy football show that he would probably play this weekend and still try to take some legal action. Not sure if the legal action is the same as the article you posted or something different.

I have my fantasy draft tomorrow...still not sure where to take him. 2nd or 3rd round?

I think that's outside of the NFL or some NFL-NFLPA boxing match.. From what I understand when you appeal that's it. At least as far as games missed go.

Injunction from a Texas court. Isn't there a bit of bias there? Now we get daily Eliott articles to go with Craepenick. Yeah us.

Back