Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Miguel Cabrera in child-support suit with Florida woman now settled

Migwell's divorce attorney bailed on him earlier this month?

And now he doesn't have one?

Hoo boy...what a piece of work he and she must be.

That is gonna leave a mark, and most likely will affect his mental state for who knows how long...plus his child-support issues.

Latinos are infamous for their hot tempers, too....this probably ties into the brawl he had vs the yanks last August...bottled up frustration, guilt, and anger.

it could go the other way too. Once he gets rid of her he may be happy.

it could go the other way too. Once he gets rid of her he may be happy.

Ya never really get "rid" of an ex when 3 young kids are involved, and baby daddy may have @ least 3 other young kids from 2 ex-mistresses as well. What a mess!!

So Miggy's wife Rosangel pulled out of her divorce petition?

Maybe it has something to do with the continued safety and well-being of her family members, friends, and relatives living in Venezuela, being assisted and protected financially by her husband.

Last edited:
What a scumbag this Turok clown is ....guess Miggy is the only one to ever have an affair . It's not exactly big news or uncommon , you act like he Ray Riced a bitch

What a scumbag this Turok clown is ....guess Miggy is the only one to ever have an affair . It's not exactly big news or uncommon , you act like he Ray Riced a bitch

"Ray Riced a bitch"? With a comment like that, you sound like the scumbag.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...cabrera-child-support-ex-mistress/3577026002/
Detroit Tigers' Miguel Cabrera cries foul over child support order for ex-mistress.
Freep

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/s...must-pay-20-k-month-child-support/3588633002/
Barring last-ditch appeal, Tigers' Miguel Cabrera must pay ex-mistress $20K/month, supply annual theme-park passes.
Detnews

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...l-cabrera-detroit-tigers-mistress/3587647002/
Tigers' Miguel Cabrera should be fined — or jailed — ex-mistress says.
Freep

Enough of this bullshit, I am losing respect for Miggy off the field.
"Hey Miggy, don't let the little head tell the big head what to do".
Be responsible for your indescretions.

Last edited:
This chick is definitely a gold digger!

That said...Miggy should know better. You have to pay to play!

Considering the percentage of income that average Joes and Janes must pay in child support, Mygwell is far better off, and never has spent any time in the county slammer over non or insufficient funding to his mistress and their spawn. If anyone is getting the shaft, it is the Tigers' brass and fans who have and will pay his obscene salary since the '18 season, since it has become apparent that his MVP and All-Star seasons are now a distant figure in the rearview mirror.

this entire case drives me nuts. I think she is a money grubbing whore and he is a P.O.S. for cheating on his wife and having a secret family.

Cabrera probably weighs as least as much as I do, and I am 25 years older and an inch or two taller than he is.

Back