Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who will win the division?

Who will win the division?

• Lions

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Vikings

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL gloom and doom club out in full force

The Lions have a great shot to win division. They play the Vikings at Ford Field. Lions better team than all 3 North teams. 5 wins there.

Pit, at Cincy, at Baltmore, Cle and at Tampa. Lions can go 3-2 especially if they start hot after the bye. And really all 5 are winnable. So say 4-1 against non North and 4-1 if they slip up one game in the North

That's 11 wins either way

The division is there for the Lions. GB without Rodgers, MN with their 3rd choice at QB and a rookie in Chicago. If they can't win the division Caldwell should be fired.

The Lions lose the division out of habit, what makes this year any different? Its what they do.

The Lions lose the division out of habit, what makes this year any different? Its what they do.

Each year is different. Lions have the talent and coaching and experience to win the division this season.

Each year is different. Lions have the talent and coaching and experience to win the division this season.

it certainly isn't different on this board. Each year you say the "Lions have the talent and coaching and experience to win the division this season" and each year they fall short. Then you start with the excuses.

Last edited:
it certainly isn't different on this board. Each year you say the "Lions have the talent and coaching and experience to win the division this season" and each year they fall short. Then you start with the excuses.

Different injuries and ref mistakes each year. Lions healthy win the division every year

The division is there for the Lions. GB without Rodgers, MN with their 3rd choice at QB and a rookie in Chicago. If they can't win the division Caldwell should be fired.

Too late they already extend him, 7-9 here we come! Mediocrity at its finest

Last edited:
LOL gloom and doom club out in full force

The Lions have a great shot to win division. They play the Vikings at Ford Field. Lions better team than all 3 North teams. 5 wins there.

Pit, at Cincy, at Baltmore, Cle and at Tampa. Lions can go 3-2 especially if they start hot after the bye. And really all 5 are winnable. So say 4-1 against non North and 4-1 if they slip up one game in the North

That's 11 wins either way

With the way the rest of the schedule is and how rocked our division is at the QB spot., the Lions should win 10 games. Really no excuse not to win 10 this season. I do think we lose to Pitt on Sunday night but hopefully having 2 weeks to prepare gets the job done...and maybe Martavius Bryant is helping to tear apart the locker room this week.

I really enjoyed not getting upset this past weekend with no lions I wouldn't mind it if they didn't play every week

I really enjoyed not getting upset this past weekend with no lions I wouldn't mind it if they didn't play every week

Yep, I look forward to their bye week as well. Stress free Sundays are wonderful

The cards are against us.. It's been awhile that Det got to the playoffs two years in a row.

Whether you're blaming injuries, luck, talent, or whatever...the Lions aren't winning shit if this doesn't change.

OL_Week_7.PNG

AR was the only reason GB was any good. Brett Hundley is terrible. The Lions will win this week, GB is done. If the Lions can't beat GB they might not win 4 more games all year.

I still don't understand why the Lions have given people any confidence they'll win games.

Green Bay, even on a 4th string QB, is still a lethal place to play. They have a coaching staff that knows how to win. The Lions don't.

Lions will not win in Green Bay sadly. Place is cursed for us . Hopefully we can overcome the SOL crap. I mean we are freaking 3-4 and should be 5-2 if we had just above average coaching.

Last edited:
The Lions aren’t always the same old Lions, they’ve developed new strategies to lose lately.

You can count on one of two outcomes for Monday’s game:

- Lions come out strong, score early and quickly, they’ll hold a comfortable 10-14 point lead by the half. Then they’ll throw out everything that worked, play conservatively, make a sad attempt to chew up the clock (which is really just 3 and outs with a couple of no gain rushes). GB claws their way back and the Lions have to make some 4th quarter heroics to hold on for the win

- Lions look like shit, fall behind by 2-3 TDs, only capable of scoring FGs. They look completely lost until the 4th quarter when the opposing defense backs off and they finally start moving the ball. Then we get to see the “heroic comeback effort” where the Lions make it interesting but ultimately come up short because they did nothing earlier in the game

Back