Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Northwestern game

I get the field goal makes it a 2 possession game, but you have to go for it there in my opinion

Can't stare down WR's like that. Lucky that wasn't picked. 5 NW jersey's around Stewart by the time he threw it.

How many times can you get beat on the exact same fucking play!?

Last edited:
The inability to beat up on shitty teams really irks me

It's probably not fair to call NW shitty. They lost a bad game to Duke, admittedly, but there other losses are Wisky (in Wisky) and Penn St. Given we are probably going to get walloped next weekend the same, NW isn't in some totally separate class from us. We've made a lot of strides since last year, but this isn't a juggernaut Spartans team.

This is going to be a very telling half. NW is about as good as we are, and they are at home.

That might have been the worst miss of a wide open WR I've ever seen. You just can't miss those throws. Period

For fucks sake he hits a couple nice throws and then skips a ball to an open Sokol to end the drive. This guy really frustrates me

We haven't had a lot of penalties but the ones we've had have been absolute killers.

Can we please add to our playbook???? Tired of the same predictable jet sweeps and qb draws.

Back