Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Northwestern game

Why is White returning punts? He fair caught one earlier with nobody within 15 yards of him. I like him as a WR, but I'd rather have a more electric runner back there.

You've had receivers running wide open down field and you refuse to throw the ball. I don't understand how Warner still has a job. This is pure garbage every week

Do they really not trust Lewerke to make a throw there??? If that's the case, time to move on. He's got 10+ starts now. Time to show some consistency.

If Lewerke can actually hit some deep throws, it's there. Their back end sucks. Need to open it up now

Back