Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Clinton's grip on the DNC

Not a good look when one of the negative perceptions of your party is already that you spend too much.

I don't doubt that much of this is true, but Donna Brazile was a shill for the Hillary campaign. I find her desire to find the truth for Bernie Sanders and her hope that she wouldn't find that the Hillary campaign had rigged the primaries to be just a tad disingenuous, considering she played a role in it herself. I had my first LOL moment at the end of the second paragraph with this doozy...

I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

Wasn't that the excuse she tried to pull when her own email revealing she fed debate or town hall questions in advance to Hillary's people? Ultimately, she had to admit that it was in fact not a fake and that she did send the email.

She's not revealing anything anyone doesn't already know, she was not a warrior for the truth and she doesn't care about fairness or Bernie Sanders - she was part of the conspiracy. She's just trying to deflect blame. Period. It's amazing how little shame she has and how dumb she must think everyone is.

Last edited:
So anyways, I was thinking earlier todau about all the "who is responsible for Trump getting elected?" stuff folks are talking about, and it crossed my mind, probably the person singularly most responsible is Debbie Wasserman Schulz, stacking the deck against any Democrat who would be more electable than Hillary Clinton, which would have been...well...pretty much every other Democrat.

And then I heard about this Donna Brazille book. I guess that's what she thinks too.

I don't doubt that much of this is true, but Donna Brazile was a shill for the Hillary campaign. I find her desire to find the truth for Bernie Sanders and her hope that she wouldn't find that the Hillary campaign had rigged the primaries to be just a tad disingenuous, considering she played a role in it herself. I had my first LOL moment at the end of the second paragraph with this doozy...

Wasn't that the excuse she tried to pull when her own email revealing she fed debate or town hall questions in advance to Hillary's people? Ultimately, she had to admit that it was in fact not a fake and that she did send the email.

She's not revealing anything anyone doesn't already know, she was not a warrior for the truth and she doesn't care about fairness or Bernie Sanders - she was part of the conspiracy. She's just trying to deflect blame. Period. It's amazing how little shame she has and how dumb she must think everyone is.

I feel like she was trying to get out in front of a story she knew was about to come out. That's what it seems like to me anyways.

she's also plugging her new book...

But it is great that: 1) some people still doubted that the DNC was in the tank for Hillary, and this removes all doubt, and 2) some of the more unhinged Hillary Bots on twitter are claiming it's obvious Donna Brazile is a Russian agent as well.

we're all Russian agents.

But it is great that: 1) some people still doubted that the DNC was in the tank for Hillary, and this removes all doubt, and 2) some of the more unhinged Hillary Bots on twitter are claiming it's obvious Donna Brazile is a Russian agent as well.

The most tired but still used rhetoric I see is, "She was a true democrat and he's an independent, of course they got behind her."

Fucking. Morons.

yeah, she's definitely trying to sell books and it's nice for Bernie's people to get some of the truth, but I think there's more misdirection here than there is truth. And that's what sickens me - she's trying to wash her hands of it by tricking people into thinking she's one of the good guys when she played an active role in rigging the primaries all along. Maybe sggcatel's on to something as well - maybe she's trying to defuse a bigger bomb that's about to blow up in her face. A book isn't the fastest way of doing that but it could be why her PR team had this particular excerpt released as the teaser. Hopefully, peoples' memories aren't so short and she doesn't get away with it.

of course we're all Russian agents. it's quickly becoming the new "racist" where if you disagree with someone, you're working for the Russians.

Last edited:
If she's mostly trying to save her career within her party, then this move suggests she thinks the "Bernie party" is on the rise relative to the "Hillary party".

Bernie Sanders got screwed by the DNC, found out about it and he STILL endorsed Hillary. Renegade? Nope, total cuck.

Last edited:
If she's mostly trying to save her career within her party, then this move suggests she thinks the "Bernie party" is on the rise relative to the "Hillary party".

could just be revenge - Clinton alienated her when she blew her top and called her a brain dead buffalo during one of her tirades.

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders got screwed by the DNC, found out about it and he STILL endorsed Hillary. Renegade? Nope, total cuck.

In the excerpt from yesterday, it sounds like he made a decision that Hillary was better then Trump.

So anyways, I was thinking earlier todau about all the "who is responsible for Trump getting elected?" stuff folks are talking about, and it crossed my mind, probably the person singularly most responsible is Debbie Wasserman Schulz, stacking the deck against any Democrat who would be more electable than Hillary Clinton, which would have been...well...pretty much every other Democrat.

And then I heard about this Donna Brazille book. I guess that's what she thinks too.

Debbie Wasserman Shulz - would you?

In the excerpt from yesterday, it sounds like he made a decision that Hillary was better than Trump.

FIFY.

maybe, if you believe everything Donna Brazille says. But I agree with you - he probably did it bc in his mind she was the lesser of two evils, but he's still a cuck. She screwed him in a scandal on par with or worse than Watergate (one of 3 this campaign cycle involving the Clintons) and he still endorsed her, the most crooked person to run for President in my lifetime. He's a cuck.

Last edited:

I thought you were just making a sarcastic joke about this, since "cuck" became the insult of choice for brainless right-wingers on twitter last year, but it appears (from your next post) that you are actually serious!

I thought you were just making a sarcastic joke about this, since "cuck" became the insult of choice for brainless right-wingers on twitter last year, but it appears (from your next post) that you are actually serious!

"Cuck" is an abbreviation by the Pepe-meme-using alt-right for cuckservative, so dunno how that would apply to Sanders.

I could be misremembering, but as I recall Donna Brazille got into a little hot water for not disclosing to her employer, CNN, inside shenigans that she was aware of.

Or something like that.

"Cuck" is an abbreviation by the Pepe-meme-using alt-right for cuckservative, so dunno how that would apply to Sanders.

They got it from the word "cuckold". The cuckoo bird lays eggs in other birds' nests and gets them to raise their young for them, usually at the expense of their own offspring. At some point, an analogy was made to men whose wives cheat on them, and the term was cuckold. Maybe Shakespear. Seems like something he'd write. I think it was picked up and politicized by the part of the Pepe memers that talk about "alpha" and "beta" males a lot and then compared it to people that invite foreigners into their country and look the other way when they commit crimes because they are too PC to accuse a refugee of anything.

Last edited:
Back