Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Malcom Young Found dead

biggunsbob

One of the founding members of AC DC.

Rip. Saw them in concert in Long Beach in 1980. What a show !!!

Last edited:
Wrong link, bgb:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/nov/18/acdc-co-founder-malcolm-young-dies-aged-64

I was a big fan of AC/DC, although not always a fanatic, despite seeing them perform live in concert 4x in the 80s-90s, including once outdoors @ Pine Knob/DTE. Among some of my favorites were "Its A Long Way To The Top" (with bagpipes!!) Sin City (w/late Bon Scott) "You Shook Me All Night Long" and "Thunderstruck". In addition to some CDs and cassettes, I also have every commercial VHS video and DVD that they released, up to the turn of the century, when my fandom went on the wane.

RIP Malcolm Young, he was way too young to suffer for so long, and pass away from dementia.

Last edited:
Their other brother died recently too, IIRC.

not Angus... they had an older brother who worked behind the scenes as a manager or producer for them.

Back