Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The "Just wins something" crowd

hungry

"THIS SEASON IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! i WON'T STAND FOR THIS. NO EXCUSES!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. MICHIGAN HAS TO BE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah. We all get it. I don't think anyone associated with the Michigan football program in any way (players, coaches, fans) is satisfied, content, or happy with this past football season. 8-4 with losses to MSU and OSU is not a good thing. I think everyone agrees with this. No one is disagreeing with it. I haven't seen a single person say that it's OK.

That being said. This is still better than Florida, Florida St, and Tennessee. Tennessee and Nebraska are total messes. Be careful knocking 8 wins and beating teams you should beat. Just recently, Michigan wasn't able to say that stuff. Just recently rivals have went 3-9 or 4-8. Now 8-4 is horrible and UNACCEPTABLE1.

I know you big money boosters aren't happy. Nobody is. Just settle down some. These tirades on the message boards aren't going to have any effect whatsoever.

I agree but
1-13 is unacceptable verses any team at Michigan.

Last edited:
Wee, 1-9 against our rivals since 2013, haven't even sniffed the BTC, still don't have the QB situation solved going into year 4 of our new god coach's regime.

Life is good. Things are on the up.

What the F else do you want this board to be? Do you want it to be a bunch of sniveling little weasels that line up to kiss the M logo? If we had 100 people out of 100 that all thought in line with this thread, there'd be no reasons for message boards.

In the mean time, you continue trumpeting those threads about holding calls and how the world hates Michigan. It's all we have left. Cause the team sure as shit ain't doing anything important.

Better than Florida State? What blunt did you smoke before saying that? The team that won the BCS in 2014 and made the playoff? Come on man. You are better than that. Great, we are better than Nebraska and Tennessee. Wow. How low have things sunk?

Last edited:
Nebraska and Tennessee definitely should not be a measuring stick. Being better than them is like being the best shot putter without arms.

Haha unreal. Can't believe that was said. What a low bar to stoop to.

"At least we are better than Nebraska and Tennessee." I'll get those shirts made.

Haha unreal. Can't believe that was said. What a low bar to stoop to.

"At least we are better than Nebraska and Tennessee." I'll get those shirts made.

I guess you missed the part where I said that everyone associated with the football program (fans, players, and coaches) think that this season was not acceptable.

Wee, 1-9 against our rivals since 2013, haven't even sniffed the BTC, still don't have the QB situation solved going into year 4 of our new god coach's regime.

What the F else do you want this board to be? Do you want it to be a bunch of sniveling little weasels that line up to kiss the M logo? If we had 100 people out of 100 that all thought in line with this thread, there'd be no reasons for message boards.

In the mean time, you continue trumpeting those threads about holding calls and how the world hates Michigan. It's all we have left. Cause the team sure as shit ain't doing anything important.

Better than Florida State? What blunt did you smoke before saying that? The team that won the BCS in 2014 and made the playoff? Come on man. You are better than that. Great, we are better than Nebraska and Tennessee. Wow. How low have things sunk?

Where are your great threads? If you don't want to talk about something, then don't. It's real easy. Hit that big X in the upper right corner of the screen.

OR

Come up with some bs yourself to talk about

I'll be waiting for it...really!

Last edited:

I said, this season.

Michigan did better than Florida St this season.

Is that really hard to understand?

No, it should not be...

Everyone agrees!!! Who are you trying to convince???

AND

it could be worse.

This isn't an either/or situation.

I never said, be happy, because it could be worse

I said. Everyone is unsatisfied AND it could be worse.

"Well, I'm just a better fan that you then"

No, you really aren't.

"Well, I'm a better fan, because I have higher standards of what is acceptable!!"

No, really you don't and you really aren't.

If I were you, I'd stop buying season tickets, stop buying Michigan gear, and stop donating thousands to the football program until they just win something. They owe you that.

Dubbs throws himself onto the ground and starts to pound his fists into the ground while kicking his feet and screaming, "BUT I want a championship WAHHHHHH!!!"

Except for the b0wl game, this season is in the books, for better or worse.

It's too soon for me to start thinking about Michigan football next season. I'm busy scheduling my summer activities.

Last edited:
Nebraska and UT were once big time programs.
Of course, but Tennessee has basically sucked since 2008. 6 losing seasons since 08 and two seasons of 7-6. Two 9-4 seasons is their claim to fame over the past decade.

Nebraska has been a bit better, but pretty bad since joining the B1G.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So you're saying Michigan has been a little better than the other 2, but not much really?

Disappointed in this season; optimistic about future ones, #GOBLUE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back