Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Greatest movie killer of all time

Michchamp

It's now been proven to be Sylvester Stallone, with 539, surpassing Schwarzeneggar's 509.

Arnold needs to star in a couple more movies featuring one or two of those scenes where the hero fortuitously finds himself holding a heavy machine gun with a few thousand rounds of ammunition nearby, facing an enemy army with lots of brave but stupid soldiers who are willing to run within the effective range of his weapon, out in the open, a few at a time, at regular intervals, without any of them pausing to actually aim and shoot at the hero.

the comments to the article link to great parody scene in Hot Shots Part Deux.

yeah, someone posted the guy from Star Wars who ordered the death star to fire.

I think the spirit of the article, the killing has to be more personal than that. Not just dropping a bomb on a city, or ordering someone to kill.

Reminds me of the scene in Kill Bill Vol 1 when Beatrix Kiddo is faced by all of those samurai sword-wielding Crazy 88 goons, only a few of them attacked her @ a time, the others stayed behind "awaiting their turn"...haha!! None had any other typical mob weapons, such as guns, but since they were Yakuza, they might consider taking a gun to a sword-fight as being dishonorable, I suppose.

I think the spirit of the article, the killing has to be more personal than that. Not just dropping a bomb on a city, or ordering someone to kill.

In Noah, the Creator Himself wiped out - well, almost everybody, along with almost every animal and every unicorn.

I don't know what the population of the earth was at the time in the movie, but there sure looked to be way more than 500 people who were crushed and drowned by the walls of water when the deluge hit.

Although now that I think of, no actor actually portrayed the Creator specifically, so maybe it doesn't count.

Or maybe the kill credit for Noah should go to Morgan Freeman or George Burns, who each famously played that role in a plurality of films.

Last edited:
So funny that you posted this, I just watched that youtube video of Arnold's kills in Commando.

Even though the last scene was a classic, the lines from that movie are unbeatable.

"You're a funny guy Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."
"I eat Green Berets for breakfast, and right now, I'm very hungry."
"What are you expecting?" "World War 3."
"Let off some steam Bennett."

I always liked "Remember when I said I would kill you last? I lied." the best because I saw the parody in the Simpsons before I ever saw that stupid, stupid movie.

FOUND IT:

rainier-wolfcastle-gif.gif

Commando is a movie masterpiece.

Every Arnold line is a hilarious one-liner

I was just going to post a picture of that guy.

Galactus appeared in one of the Fantasic Four movies and was supposed to have consumed numerous inhabited planets.

It seems this is more about the number of bad guys killed by good guys.

What about Will Smith in Independence Day alone killing off countless aliens when he blows up the mother ship, plus more aliens in the Men in Black series. Then there's the robots in I, Robot. Or is this only about the number of humans killed? Do the zombies in I Am Legend count?

Well, if all of those are discounted, there's still hope for Will with Bad Boys 3 being "announced"....

It seems this is more about the number of bad guys killed by good guys.

What about Will Smith in Independence Day alone killing off countless aliens when he blows up the mother ship, plus more aliens in the Men in Black series. Then there's the robots in I, Robot. Or is this only about the number of humans killed? Do the zombies in I Am Legend count?

yes... as we stated above, it's obvious they're going with personal kills, using small arms/hand-to-hand combat. so, dropping an atomic bomb on a city, or blowing up an alien mothership in space doesn't count. and I assume it's about humans killed. I didn't see any added qualifications though.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes... as we stated above, it's obvious they're going with personal kills, using small arms/hand-to-hand combat. so, dropping an atomic bomb on a city, or blowing up an alien mothership in space doesn't count. and I assume it's about humans killed. I didn't see any added qualifications though.

so Keanu killing all those "humans" in the matrix doesn't count either? his kung fu killed off a considerable number of Smith dudes who took over other human forms within the matrix.

so Keanu killing all those "humans" in the matrix doesn't count either? his kung fu killed off a considerable number of Smith dudes who took over other human forms within the matrix.

A little respect please, his name is Neo.

Referring to him as "Keanu" is like Agent Smith referring to him as "Mr. Anderson."

I don't remember Neo killing a single human in The Matrix by his own hand. Trinity had killed a few and maybe Neo inadvertently killed a few when he smashed helicopters into buildings when he and Trinity were rescuing Morpheus.

And those humans wouldn't really have been humans anyway; they would just have been avatars of humans whose actual bodies were being used to create energy to sustain the matrix.

Neo primarily fought against agents who weren't humans, they were computer programs and he really didn't end up killing them anyway.

Last edited:

look, I didn't make the survey up, so I don't know. Leave me alone.

I will say though, that if it took Schwarzeneggar & Stallone and their dozens of movies between them that had absurdly high body counts to get to 500+ kills in the movies... I doubt that that Keanu's ouevre of violent films (Point Break, Speed, The Matrix Trilogy, etc.) even comes close. So it's a moot point.

side note: I liked the Matrix a lot, and I think the 2nd movie has to be the biggest cinematic disappointment I've ever endured. I didn't bother seeing the third one.

Around halfway through the 2nd one I realized how terrible the dialog & writing was. they clearly borrowed from better sources a lot to write the first one, and were totally out of their element when forced to write the 2nd one from scratch.

Point Break, another awesome action movie with a low body count; it isn't necessarily about the gore and mayhem.

Keanu Reeve's action films do tend to be more character driven than most action flicks.

Last edited:
side note: I liked the Matrix a lot, and I think the 2nd movie has to be the biggest cinematic disappointment I've ever endured. I didn't bother seeing the third one.

Around halfway through the 2nd one I realized how terrible the dialog & writing was. they clearly borrowed from better sources a lot to write the first one, and were totally out of their element when forced to write the 2nd one from scratch.

Yeah I want to go back to The Matrix; just an awesome awesome film.

Most people wouldn't recognize this but structurally, the protagonist was actually Trinity, not Neo.

It was Trinity's choices for the most part then drove the direction of the story.

Back