Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bball Grad transfer from Cornell looking at Mich

He looks really good. I would think he'd be an instant starter if Levert does go to the nba, maybe even if he doesn't. But, my only problem is we lose out on some of the other 2015 prospects for a one year guy.

During my time at Cornell he was the only bright spot during their terrible post-sweet sixteen years. Very athletic. He wasn't a great offensive player but the last time I saw him was two years ago. He's a great shot blocker and defender.

It would be nice to get a guy who makes an instant impact come on for next year, though there is already a bottleneck at the 3/4, especially if Caris comes back: Caris would see some time there I bet with Spike and Walton also on the floor, Irvin, and Dawkins for sure, and hopefully Robinson and Chatman battle for time too. People even talk about Wilson and Donnal playing the four, though I don't know how realistic that is given JB's track record.

Regardless, it would be nice to see an offseason of normal attrition, and then the most veteran team we've had in four years easily next year.

Edit: I guess as a guy shooting under 30% from deep, he's more likely a candidate for PT at the 4 here huh? There's more room for PT there regardless unless Robinson is legit and Chatman makes huge strides. Side note: I REALLY want to see Chatman make huge strides.

Last edited:
We'll consider him after we get Jaylen Brown. We are getting Jaylen Brown. It's happening. Chalk it up.

*I base this on absolutely nothing.

How exactly would the scholarship situation play out? Let's say this guy decides to transfer from Cornell and Caris stays. Are there no more scholarships to offer Jaylen Brown?

How exactly would the scholarship situation play out? Let's say this guy decides to transfer from Cornell and Caris stays. Are there no more scholarships to offer Jaylen Brown?

Hatch is more than likely going to medical scholarship so his scholarship would open availability for Brown.

So if they did that with Austin, they could get all three players potentially?

Hatch is more than likely going to medical scholarship so his scholarship would open availability for Brown.

Does that mean he's still be in team but in non athletic scholarship? Like a walkin with academic scholarship

That was what I thought too. Find other money for him and not have it count in limit

Oh he wants in the squad but seeing hiw all the other guys react is great too

@BFQuinn: Top 2015 recruit Jaylen Brown says, 'Michigan is definitely going to be in the front runner of things' http://t.co/PzRYFdh4iJ

Would this shutup all the dumbasses that talk about how Beilein "can't recruit" despite the mounds of evidence to the contrary?

Probably not.

d3b7c7618018f9fade120468dbc6b708.jpg

Alright Wolverines help me out on this, since you know how this works better than myself

Incoming potential freshman: Moritz Wagner, Jaylen Brown
Returning potential: Caris Levert
Transfer potential: Shonn Miller

Assuming Max is gone and let's just say for fun that Caris is back, who ends up coming out of those three, and how many can they have?

Back