Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 4 Lightning 0 Final

Hope the TB kid is ok.. Man his leg looked liked it snapped hitting that post.. I guess it didn't because they are skating him off the ice..

Guess we know who is starting in goal on the Island.. Something has to give..
We suck in New York.. The Islanders are 0-6-1 at home their last seven..

Big win coupled with Ottawa OTL means Wings are up 6 points now with 8 games remaining. The are also now 4 points shy of the 96 pt threshold.

Hopefully you are feeling better about things tonight bob. ;). Last week was rough, and tonight is just another segment on this Wings rollercoaster, and who knows how they will be in the playoffs, but they took a big step tonight so gotta be happier!

Big win coupled with Ottawa OTL means Wings are up 6 points now with 8 games remaining. The are also now 4 points shy of the 96 pt threshold.

Hopefully you are feeling better about things tonight bob. ;). Last week was rough, and tonight is just another segment on this Wings rollercoaster, and who knows how they will be in the playoffs, but they took a big step tonight so gotta be happier!

I have to admit I was worried going into today as we had not fared very well verses TB lately. But they looked decent and held TB to around 21 or 22 shots and PM stopped all the tough ones and puck luck went our way today..

Back